BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
statistics say 1 percent of abortions are due to rape, .5% are due to incest, 12 percent are due to concerns about the health of the mother or the fetus
I know two gen x-ers who've had over 10 abortions between them, possibly closer to 15. Not health related and one was a fully grown woman with a good job who should have known better.

That's not good, b, not at all. :francis:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Run a country based on fairytales from a centuries old book brehs.

I knew that country was beyond repair when I read about women being arrested for miscarriages and people getting hit with huge bills for an ambulance after being run over and knocked unconscious by drunk drivers :bryan:

They'll be coming for birth control and interracial marriage next.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In Leaked Abortion Decision, Justice Alito Relies on Jurist Who Supported Marital Rape, Executed 'Witches'

In case you needed any further proof that the modern anti-abortion movement is an outgrowth of many centuries of virulent misogyny and violence against women, Justice Samuel Alito’s leaked opinion draft striking down Roe v. Wade relies heavily on a 17th century English jurist who had two women executed for “witchcraft,” wrote in defense of marital rape, and believed capital punishment should extend to kids as young as 14.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know two gen x-ers who've had over 10 abortions between them, possibly closer to 15. Not health related and one was a fully grown woman with a good job who should have known better.

That's not good, b, not at all. :francis:

All the more reason why abortions should stay legal. Yes, they should practice more discipline with their bodies but these are exactly the type of women who SHOULDN'T have children. And thank goodness they have enough self awareness to realize that they shouldn't be parents.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Uh no. That's why abortion is needed. You really expect careless people to properly raise child? Most whom are broke and will be on welfare?

so we have a large group of people who are so stupid that they’re gonna continue having unprotected sex even if they know they won’t have the option to abort the kids that they don’t want?

:mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’m gonna get some negs but fukk it :hubie:

statistics say 1 percent of abortions are due to rape, .5% are due to incest, 12 percent are due to concerns about the health of the mother or the fetus

the overwhelming majority of abortions are a result of carelessness (respectfully)

will the men and women that make up 85% of the abortions exercise more caution if this passes?

nah.....those people still gonna continue fukkin like rabbits :takedat:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Uh no. That's why abortion is needed. You really expect careless people to properly raise child? Most whom are broke and will be on welfare?

abortion does not stop carless people.
truth is a lot of them just pick and choose when they want kids now

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Demons all up in this thread :picard:
Those bots are really doing a great job. In school reading about how the govt would brainwash the public, I never understood how such a mass lie could happen. Watching it real time is crazy. Too much social media, too much Internet. People gotta unplug.

Abortion rights seemed like a pretty clear thing when I was a child going up in the late 80s, 90s. Some obvious shyt. And now look at us in 2022.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
so we have a large group of people who are so stupid that they’re gonna continue having unprotected sex even if they know they won’t have the option to abort the kids that they don’t want?

:mjcry:
So then what sense does it make to prohibit the means of them not extending their dumb behavior by saddling them with having a child

That's like saying you know someone is too stupid to to be responsible to doing something yet insisting they be given the responsibility to do it anyway

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
All the more reason why abortions should stay legal. Yes, they should practice more discipline with their bodies but these are exactly the type of women who SHOULDN'T have children. And thank goodness they have enough self awareness to realize that they shouldn't be parents.
:usure: You wouldn't be here today if this 'type of woman' didn't reproduce. Everybody who keep saying this, you realize that bp been through some dire shyt and woulda been aborting yall ancestors left and right if the opportunity were available... right?

Ftr, I come at this not from a moral standpoint. In fact, nothing I say is morality based, morals are personal. But I was trained as a historian and reaching reproductive replacement levels is the absolute minimum in nation- building.