BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Daps
I edited it my post, but women were prepared for the possibility that those old sick fukks would try this shyt. I’m hearing that they even want to include miscarriages as illegal, like what in the fukk? I know in Texas there was that case where the hospital reported a woman who had a miscarriage to the police.

It’s sick, but like I said, women are already prepared.

The Future of Abortion in a Post-Roe America
Bet that the majority of women in states like Texas that had "induced abortions" (aka miscarriages) and face jail time will be black and latina.

Murder charges dropped against Texas woman for ‘self-induced abortion’

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Took you that long to go search huh?
nikka I’m at work:hhh:

I been known that book and posted about it on this forum before. How are you trying to judge me calling you ignorant by saying I didn’t call you ignorant quick enough?
:russ:
Is this a version of “who leaked the memo” ?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Who’s talking about black people? I mean these coli posters who think shyt doesn’t affect em. Its not a race thing. There are Puerto Ricans I know personally guilty of the same shyt fukk them too.

You stupid fukk don’t ever @ me again you useless sack of shyt. You want some attention go find your father.

You know what the fukk you talking about bytch.. You tried to come out and address black people since blacks were on the "No Tangible" No Votes' wave when in reality they are a small majority and black folks still vote democrat and now you backtracking...Worry about keeping dyck out of your moms mouth for pills before worrying about my pops faggit

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjlol:

So then like I said MOVE!

Since you feel so uncomfortable around "illegals and buffer classes" you can move to your red state wonderland and live amongst Neo nazis, rednecks, klansmen and alt right psychos with guns and more rights than you.

Instead of a black anti-gun, pro-cop Democrat mayor, you can have a white, pro gun, pro cop, pro white, anti-BLM, anti-CRT, KKK conservative mayor AND Governor AND legislature AND judges who are all totally aligned with all your psycho narcissistic anti-immigrant views....all while smiling in your face and planning your legal subjugation as well. No buffer claws or immigrant co-conspirators eeded. Just a pen, a paper and law. Nothing but your white southern allies in the room when it all goes down. Not a liberal in sight.:troll:

Oh and on top of all that you are forbidden from "killing your babies" or making any sexual health choice under your fascist right wing Government. But at least immigrants ain't welcome either. Go you!:troll:

Quit being fake. New York has been a hotbed of settlement and immigration since at least the 16th century. It's been a hotbed of liberal movements, cultures, and ethnic/cultural diversity for centuries. Quit talking shyt about liberals and Democrats and then taking advantage of our shyt. If you hate everything about NYC, once again plan a move to one of your bumblefukk hillbilly conservative shythole destinations in the south where the cacs you truly align with are waiting to take your rights away and your bitter, anti-social,self centered "social views" and vague sense of superiority over others are welcome.

:usure: You got plenty of options if you hate immigrants so damn bad, loser.
:picard: All them words to say you dont gaf about nyc ados. This is why I hate your posts: brevity is the soul of wit and, even after all them paragraphs, you neglected to respond to a single point I raised. It's like talking to a dnc bot.

But meanwhile, though, fukk them nikkas, amirite? :mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How ridiculous what sounds? Like I said, there’s plenty of folks yelling today that think abortion will become illegal nationally. That’s not the case. Tye most outraged presumably already live in Cali or NY or other blue metro areas where they will be unaffected. If you are affected, you can just go to a state that allows it still.

But that’s ridiculous. You have to go to another state to get an abortion. I mean the rest of the civilized world is looking at how retarded that sounds. And that’s how the bullshyt gets started.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:picard: All them words to say you dont gaf about nyc ados. This is why I hate your posts: brevity is the soul of wit and, even after all them paragraphs, you neglected to respond to a single point I raised. It's like talking to a dnc bot.

But meanwhile, though, fukk them nikkas, amirite? :mjpls:

Muthafukka be typing up whole Novels defending liberals every time they bullshyt and weakness get exposed:mjlol:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
But that’s ridiculous. You have to go to another state to get an abortion. I mean the rest of the civilized world is looking at how retarded that sounds. And that’s how the bullshyt gets started.
This is how you know these dudes are RW plants

Its no big deal to be told goto another state to get an abortion

But tell them if they wanna buy a gun with no checks or controls just goto another state ...and see how much they rail about how its not "fair" or its "illegal"

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna get some negs but fukk it :hubie:

statistics say 1 percent of abortions are due to rape, .5% are due to incest, 12 percent are due to concerns about the health of the mother or the fetus

the overwhelming majority of abortions are a result of carelessness (respectfully)

will the men and women that make up 85% of the abortions exercise more caution if this passes?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I’m gonna get some negs but fukk it

statistics say 1 percent of abortions are due to rape, .5% are due to incest, 12 percent are due to concerns about the health of the mother or the fetus

Why do you guys always use the extreme issue to justify abortion.

What do you propose is the solution for women who are victims of those "extreme issues" ?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

the overwhelming majority of abortions are a result of carelessness (respectfully)

will the men and women that make up 85% of the abortions exercise more caution if this passes?

I agree with you.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do you propose is the solution for women who are victims of those "extreme issues" ?

I’m pro choice and I don’t agree with overturning roe vs wade. No one should be forced to have a child they don’t want, but I do recognize the difference between getting raped/molested/risking your life to deliver a baby vs being irresponsible and not using protection

I’m just curious if a sizable number of people who need abortions because they’re being reckless will adjust their behavior

People still acting like they don’t know how babies are made :mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Uh no. That's why abortion is needed. You really expect careless people to properly raise child? Most whom are broke and will be on welfare?