BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk are you talking about you dap fishing fakkit? You must spend all your time on thecoli to think the “both sides” shyt only applies to people on here. “Moderate” news outlets like the New York Times were towing that line of normalizing nazis and both sides bs too. It was a nationwide attempt to normalize the alt-right.
The fukk are you talking about you dap fishing fakkit? You must spend all your time on thecoli to think the “both sides” shyt only applies to people on here. “Moderate” news outlets like the New York Times were towing that line of normalizing nazis and both sides bs too. It was a nationwide attempt to normalize the alt-right.

Where did I use "both sides" in my original post goofy? :jbhmm:

Take that strawman shyt elsewhere goofy Shill. :heh:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything that is wrong with this country is mostly because of white boomers and Gen X is right behind them in terms of extremism.
Your right this is something that can not be blame on black people who are "BothSides" or "tangible or no vote" the way I see some posters are doing who kick that elections have consequences stuff this is on the majority of :mjpls:white people
America’s Problem is That White People Want It to Be a Failed State
1*qacheq1_0BigDi5twGIRfw.png

Is America really ready to reclaim democracy?

I’m going to share a fact with you — and you’re not going to like it.

America’s problems can be reduced to the following. White Americans want America to be a failed state — and that is its fundamental, deep, and long standing problem. That is how America ended up here — more than half a century of white hostility to any kind of social progress whatsoever — which resulted in social collapse, and culminated in Trumpism. White people made America a failed state.

But are white people ready to own this problem, of their own extremism? Is that long-term social position really about to change this election, finally, after more than half a century? Are white Americans ready to become a modern, functioning society? The answer, right about now, is a kind of hysterical “yes!” We all — all of us sane and thoughtful people anyways — want Biden to win, and put an end to the long nightmare of the Trump years. But — despite what the polls might say — how realistic is that?

“Kill Umair! Get him!!!” Maybe you’re foaming at the mouth, ready to dispute my simple fact. So take a hard look at the chart above. What does it say?

I have some bad news, and then I have some worse news. Don’t worry, you’ll thank me later. The first piece of bad news is this. Here’s a fact that most people underestimate. America is still about 80% white. 80%. Given the record-breaking turnout, this election is going to be more about America’s white majority than about minorities, probably, at least if every group turns out in record numbers roughly equally. Minorities have much less power than many imagine, precisely because they are still seriously in the…minority. This election is about white America, and if it really wants to live in a democracy — or if it’s happier living in a fascist society.

You might think that sounds over the top, so here’s the worse news. The chart above says this. It says that white Americans, as a group, have never, as a group, voted for a Democratic President. Never in modern history. In fact, the chart above in fact understates the problem. This trend goes back to JFK and perhaps before. Are you beginning to see the problem here? Why I say “America’s problem is that white people want it to be a failed state?”

Let me make it clearer. White Americans can be relied on, in the majority, as a group, to “vote Republican.” I put it in quotes because it’s worth examining what that anodyne statement really means. Liberal, sane, thoughtful White Americans often overestimate how many of them there are, how widespread their cause is. The result is that when I say “Americans are…” meaning of course the majority, which is still white, I get a wave of protest. Americans aren’t dumb! Americans aren’t dumb! They’re not violent, stupid racists! They want to live in a modern society! Are they, do they — at least the white majority? Let’s take a brief and hard look at reality.

Here are some things white Americans have been for, as a group, in their majority. Segregation. Endless war. Inequality. Billionaires. Capital. Guns and religion as primary social values. That is what the voting pattern above means. Conversely, here are some thing white Americans have been against, as a group, in their majority. Desegregation. Civil rights. Womens’ rights. Their own healthcare, retirement, and childcare. Public goods of any kind whatsoever. That is what the “voting pattern” above means in the real world. Need I go on? America’s problem is that white Americans as a social group, its majority social group, want America to be a failed state. They don’t want to live in a modern, civilised democracy, and never have.

White America is America’s problem. A big, white, ignorant problem. The problem of the white American voter — that white Americans don’t want to admit — goes back more than half a century at this point. If the answer is “Make America Great Again!” then the question is: “well, who brought it this point of self-destruction?” and the answer is….white Americans. They’re the ones responsible for the self-destruction of the society they still rule as a massive majority. Nobody else is responsible for their poverty, despair, and humiliation but them. That is what the chart above makes crystal clear.

Who voted, over and over again, to have worse lives? No healthcare, retirement, affordable education, childcare — no public goods of any kind whatsoever? White Americans did. What the? The question baffles the world. Why would anyone choose a worse life? The answer is that white Americans would not accept a society of true equals. “I won’t pay for those dirty, filthy peoples’ educations, healthcare, retirements! Why, their grandparents were my grandpappy’s slaves!” White Americans chose to retain power, supremacy, superiority, even in a failing society. They chose staying on top of decline and ruin, rather than prospering as equals.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is gross. Pregnancy is a real health risk for women, it's literally a life changing and life-risking event (many women, even if well prepared healthy, can still die in pregnancy).

To ban abortions is to basically not care about the women who get serious health complications (including ppd) and potentially die, or whose lives may be uprooted by unplanned pregnancy that was the result of rape, etc.

This is reprehensible, and for those who for some reason lack empathy, it's very irresponsible.

Why do you guys always use the extreme issue to justify abortion.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
If its left up to the States after its overturned cant a women drive miles to another State and get an abortion or a plan B pill???
Yes. That’s why I don’t get the big uproar. Plenty of states will still allow it

Menna

All Star
Daps
You realize how ridiculous that sounds?
Its ridiculous if you believe you live in a free country lol...nothing is fair i mean come on they allow you to do stuff or not allow you...we are under laws everyday and everywhere...I am not saying I am for or against this just saying what it is....

If you have to drive 40min to go to another State to get what you want then that is what you have to do under current laws...next year could be different and then the year after and then the year after....

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You realize how ridiculous that sounds?
How ridiculous what sounds? Like I said, there’s plenty of folks yelling today that think abortion will become illegal nationally. That’s not the case. Tye most outraged presumably already live in Cali or NY or other blue metro areas where they will be unaffected. If you are affected, you can just go to a state that allows it still.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Apparently the unalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness doesn’t mean shyt :obama: you get raped? Too bad you’re having the baby because apparently that won’t effect your life, liberty, or happiness :obama: Supreme Court basically saying women should just sit there and be quiet :obama:
exaclty

these pr-life conservatives don't give a fukk about life.

They're fine sending men (and women) off to die in war
They're fine with those same men (and women) raping and killing people overseas
They're fine with unarmed people getting gunned down

and they're fine with women getting serious health complications or dying from pregnancy.

These people are just misrable and disturbed pathetic weirdos

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:gucci:

Are you suggesting there's something wrong with this assessment?

Are you--oh stalwart of knowing white people secret agendas--suggesting that there is not a racist white power element to the pro-gun right wing?

@acri1 check out these new black media conservative niccas man. They think conservative abortion bans is about secretly empowering black people. They think conservative pro gun shyt is really about giving black folks arms. They think conservatism really is about "family values" even as they surround the most abhorrent human being to ever become President like a God.

These niccas really watched too much Tucker Carlson and believe all the shyt Republicans say at face value b
:dwillhuh:
"Both sides" right wing adjacent TLR stay lost as fukk.

This is beyond a stupid take from you.

:snoop:

Yes there is something wrong with using legally armed Black Americans as a boogieman to promote more gun control legislation.

I believe all Black households should have firearms.

"Are you--oh stalwart of knowing white people secret agendas--suggesting that there is not a racist white power element to the pro-gun right wing?"

Good Lord you are an IDIOT!!

Where the fukk did I ever say that pro-gun right wingers ARE NOT RACIST??
How do you conflate me advocating for ADOS folks to exercise our Constitutional rights (like all Americans should be able to) with claiming right wingers are not racist because we both support 2A and people owning firearms??

"They think conservative pro gun shyt is really about giving black folks arms."
WHERE DID I EVER SAY OR SUGGEST THAT BULLshyt YOU WROTE?
Most Black folks already know the deal with pro gun white folks. That's why we have our own organizations and clubs.

You think anyone who doesn't go along with whatever the DNC wants is a Tucker Carlson supporter.
Quit talking about issues YOU KNOW NOTHING THE fukk ABOUT!!
Typical limp wristed Liberal, thinking you know more than everybody but you don't know shyt except what CNN or MSNBC tells your bytch ass to be afraid of.