All Star
Daps
Republicans right now :russ:

I have conflicted views on this. Can't believe they did it :picard:

Don't vote brehs

Both sides are the same, brehs

Tangibles!!!!! brehs

What about the crime bill brehs

Trump stacked the court with these conservative judges for a reason. If they overturned something as major as this, its a huge warning sign that eventually they're going to do something that negatively impacts us directly. But yea, dont vote.

WWMD (What would mase do)

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
So that's supposed to be a reason to have a situation where there's 2000% more abortions coming from situations that could have been prevented rather than rape?

Can you quote the section where I typed that an "overwhelming majority comes from rape" ??

Are you aware that rape occurs and that pregnancies have occured from rape ?

What do you believe should happen in those occurrences to deal with those specific situations for those girls and women who are raped ?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Don’t affect me, shouldn’t be abortions anyway outside of rape & incest. Only other exception is teenage pregnancies when neither party is an adult. Other than that everybody need to be more accountable

And when these lord of flies kids grow to make your life a living hell you will speak differently

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
With all the problems that are plaguing the country, I fail to see how delegating abortions to be legislated at the state level is a massive issue like this. Live in state where they are legal if that is a concern. There will be lots of them. Or take birth control, which is cheap and/or free; and is readily available. I legit think most of the folks freaking out, that already live in blue states, are like @Orbital-Fetus who don’t know the law and think this means abortions are banned everywhere. They are simply being relegated to the states to legislate, and ultimately the voters of said states. What’s the issue?

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Because what's going to stop Repubs from doing the same when they take control of the Hill or WH? They play this game better than the Dem's. See Harry Reid eliminating the 60-vote rule

I get that but there’s nothing stopping the republicans from doing that anyway when they get the majority again. There are only rules and protocols when Dems are in power. Anything is fair game when GOP in power

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
You purge the Manchin's and the Sinema's from the party by holding the party to a new standard the same way the Republicans purged the "reasonable" conservatives like John McCain and Mitt Romney for a new standard of absolute psychopaths like Ron DeSantis, Tom Cotton, Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, etc.

Bro…Machin and Sinema are from conservative districts. Democrats purge them the voters will just replace them with conservative politicians. Ppl in West Birginia are not trying to hear about Universal Healthcare, abortion rights, climate change, etc. That’s not a common issue in that region. McCain wasn’t purged he died, Romney was still voted into office even as an anti-Trumper because of Utahs general stand off feelings for Trump. Even the governor of Maryland, a blue state, who is a Republican has to govern from the middle first and denounce Trump. And yet, Republicans will still vote for these same moderate Repubs in droves because to them it’s about the *bigger picture*, not purity test.

But hey keep putting money and the establishment controlled liberal media behind unpopular candidates and bomb elections, and even when you do win elections, you still don't do shyt for your base, which will then create even more animosity within your own ranks.

You’re not going to get every Democrat to have that same magic and Appel as Obama or Bernie. Republicans know not every Republican will have that magic and appeal like Reagan. But they are disciplined to know you put the person opposed to Democrats in office by all means.

And because of that they have a super majority SCOTUS that will wreck havoc on anything progressives try to push or save from abolishment.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
They are simply being relegated to the states to legislate, and ultimately the voters of said states. What’s the issue?

:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

You literally just said it. And your answer to the issue is either move or take BC which isn't 100% effective and some states can refuse to prescribe

Walgreens pharmacist denies woman miscarriage medication due to his beliefs - National Women's Law Center

Now what? If they can't afford to move in some of the most expensive times, including the housing market; it'll be illegal to travel to states for abortions; and their stage won't prescribe BC or plan B?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
With all the problems that are plaguing the country, I fail to see how delegating abortions to be legislated at the state level is a massive issue like this. Live in state where they are legal if that is a concern. There will be lots of them. Or take birth control, which is cheap and/or free; and is readily available. I legit think most of the folks freaking out, that already live in blue states, are like @Orbital-Fetus who don’t know the law and think this means abortions are banned everywhere. They are simply being relegated to the states to legislate, and ultimately the voters of said states. What’s the issue?

You realize that the justification the courts used can be used to strike down every amendment pass 10???

A lot of yall are dumber than I though

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

You literally just said it. And your answer to the issue is either move or take BC which isn't 100% effective and some states can refuse to prescribe

Walgreens pharmacist denies woman miscarriage medication due to his beliefs - National Women's Law Center

Now what? If they can't afford to move in some of the most expensive times, including the housing market; it'll be illegal to travel to states for abortions; and their stage won't prescribe BC or plan B?

I wouldnt even entertain that poster anymore, they would be satisfied with striking down the voting rights act because "thats what the voters at the state level wanted"