BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No you don't get it. Stop worshipping Baal or face consequences.
the spirit of "ownership" is in high places

Enos (biblical figure) - Wikipedia
Genesis 4:26 says: "And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enosh; then began men to call upon the name of the Lord". The traditional Jewish interpretation of this verse, though, implies that it marked the beginning of idolatry, i.e. that men start dubbing "Lord" things that were mere creatures. This is because the previous generations, notably Adam, had already "begun calling upon the name of the Lord", which forces one to interpret הוחל huchal not as "began" but as the homonym "profanated". In this light, Enosh suggests the notion of a humanity (Enoshut) thinking of itself as an absolute rather than in relation to God (Enosh vs. Adam).

the baals dont just represent the old "fertility deities" but deifiied kings (and queens)

Leviticus 25:23-24

23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine, for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.

24 And in all the land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Can you quote the section where I typed that an "overwhelming majority comes from rape" ??

Are you aware that rape occurs and that pregnancies have occured from rape ?

What do you believe should happen in those occurrences to deal with those specific situations for those girls and women who are raped ?

So that's supposed to be a reason to have a situation where there's 2000% more abortions coming from situations that could have been prevented rather than rape?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Are y'all really going to act as if Obama ain't allow Mitch McConnell to bytch his ass out and prevent him his Scalia replacement? Obama is just as much to blame if not even greater to be honest. Today's tumultuous politics are at least revealing how weak that Obama legacy is. You see how Trump stated fukk that and rushed Amy Coney Barrett's ass into her Supreme Court seat
You don't know what you're talking about. Obama had no choice. McConnell was the Senate Majority Leader. Even if Obama attempted a recess appointment, which McConnell was to make sure didn't happen, the appointment is temporary and the Republican led Senate could just overturn the recess appointment once the Senate session is over.

Amy Comey Barrett was rushed through by McConnell. Who was again was Senate Majority Leader at the time RBG died.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
What's more infuriating is that Biden shot down immediately the idea of expanding the SC when got into office. Why would you shoot down :beli:

This has always been the plan for the GOP ever since Roe v Wade was established as law. I still can't believe these idiot dems thought the GOP was bluffing.

shyt is frustrating. Dems are too scared to actually wield power when they have it.
People been calling this since 2020.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The implications are beyond just abortions rights though.

A major part of Roe v Wade is a question privacy . If Wade gets over turned, privacy rights are in question again. The Fed has been chipping away at privacy rights the Patriot... We're at the point the Fed is saying our Constitution offers almost zero protections to our bodies.

Overturning Roe was unthinkable up until a few years ago because "white women". The Right has had more luck attacking Brown v Board and voting right protections cuz white c*nts don't care about those. The doors are open now.
If they do overturn it as leaked, and it attacks our Privacy Rights, Dems have to be ready to pounce and do whatever they need to do. If the Supreme Court hedges a little and does not infringe on our Privacy Rights, it's not going to be as advantageous politically for the Dems.