Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's seems so easy to put in a common sense stipulation for odd occurrences

There's people out here that rape or coerce children ,
Family members ..

A young lady should not have to carry a baby she had after being raped by her uncle/step father or some shyt like that at 13 or whatever

And What if the kid looks exactly like dude

How are we not considering the pain these people will go through, but to mention the lack of resources to raise that unwanted baby.. does the father have rights after that

I don't like this place

You keep pushing this lie. An overwhelming majority of pregnancies don't come from rape. The left just lies and lies to try to get what they want. But people see through it now.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Man.... Y'all really don't get it. Have you never heard the phrase "first they came for the ____?" Voting rights act stripped, abortions banned, probably coming for housing and hiring discrimination in the civil rights act next.

No you don't get it. Stop worshipping Baal or face consequences.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Man.... Y'all really don't get it. Have you never heard the phrase "first they came for the ____?" Voting rights act stripped, abortions banned, probably coming for housing and hiring discrimination in the civil rights act next.
We are seeing it and people are in denial. The funny part is in Biden gets rid of college debt shyt will go wild because people will have the time to fight this shyt

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Yet Biden speaks against "Court Packing" whenever asked.

I been telling these fools that Dems shoulda came out swinging once Biden was sworn in.
Eliminate the filibuster so they can pass their bills (negotiate/extort behind the scenes to get the two holdouts on board) and pack to court to undo the Conservative advantage.

Now they are about to lose the midterms and will never win another national election again. The Repubs have shown you they will not recognize the results if a Dem wins the Presidency.

Complaining about how evil and racist the Repubs are is fukking useless. THAT IS THEIR JOB. It is the Dems job (allegedly) to stop them but when they have power they find every excuse to no exercise it. Now we are here.

What's more infuriating is that Biden shot down immediately the idea of expanding the SC when got into office. Why would you shoot down :beli:

This has always been the plan for the GOP ever since Roe v Wade was established as law. I still can't believe these idiot dems thought the GOP was bluffing.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
You keep pushing this lie. An overwhelming majority of pregnancies don't come from rape.

Can you quote the section where I typed that an "overwhelming majority comes from rape" ??

Are you aware that rape occurs and that pregnancies have occured from rape ?

What do you believe should happen in those occurrences to deal with those specific situations for those girls and women who are raped ?

Answer the direct question and don't try to deflect or change the subject and if you ignore this post then We all see right through you. Fraud

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What's more infuriating is that Biden shot down immediately the idea of expanding the SC when got into office. Why would you shoot down :beli:

This has always been the plan for the GOP ever since Roe v Wade was established as law. I still can't believe these idiot dems thought the GOP was bluffing.

He shot it down and rightfully so as the plan can backfire especially with how the balance of power is always swinging back in force between Congress. He’d be saving one generation, but potentially fukking the next one since SC justices don’t have term limits.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
How can you watch them get rid of a 50 year law that basically ushered women into the workforce by keeping them from getting knocked up all the time…. With four women actually on the supreme court mind you and say anything is safe? This is that … I saw them take out everyone else and said nothing and then they came for me philosophy.
Roe v Wade wasn't a law. Neither are protections for LGBT.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
As others have said, its human nature - people will keep getting pregnant knowing they don't have the money or interest in raising a child.

Abortions are unpleasant but its just impractical, and in the end petty to make them illegal. All women will do now is cross the border to get it done.

Its a weird debate because in some ways its almost progressive to want equal rights for an unborn, unconscious fetus. At the same time I don't see a lot of the pro life people showing up to protest wars, or against police brutality.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Don’t affect me, shouldn’t be abortions anyway outside of rape & incest. Only other exception is teenage pregnancies when neither party is an adult. Other than that everybody need to be more accountable
What about when the mother’s life is in danger?

banner34

Superstar
Daps
As others have said, its human nature - people will keep getting pregnant knowing they don't have the money or interest in raising a child.

Abortions are unpleasant but its just impractical, and in the end petty to make them illegal. All women will do now is cross the border to get it done.

Its a weird debate because in some ways its almost progressive to want equal rights for an unborn, unconscious fetus. At the same time I don't see a lot of the pro life people showing up to protest wars, or against police brutality.
It’s will still be legal in certain states.