BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
If you are a poor single mom in Mississippi or Tennessee how do you have the funds to just up and move to Cali or NY?

Also keep in mind, this doesn't stop at abortion, this will continue to gay marriage (couldn't care less), voting rights, then you can start to peel back civil rights piece by piece.
Use birth control then if you can’t afford an abortion. Have some fukking responsibility

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The whole point is that they can directly impede the voting process at this point or getting close to
They are getting nearer to that because people voted them in a position to do so.

Ballot
Person A Will Protect Your Rights
Person B Doesn’t Want Your To Have Rights

Your avg citizen
“There’s no one worth voting for this cycle”
“I ain’t standing in line for a few hours to vote”

etc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally just said it. And your answer to the issue is either move or take BC which isn't 100% effective and some states can refuse to prescribe

The state leaves it to the pharmacist’s discretion… I’m sure old girl just walked out and went down the road to CVS or Wal Mart Pharmacy to get what she needed

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He's a Mexican
:dead:

I actually voted, unlike most folks that wonder how we got to this position in the first place. And voted down the ballot in a position that matches my states body of legislation. I live in a blue state now. A state with abortion rights rendering this issue a nothingburger for citizens of my state. Do the math chump

Daps
That stupid kunt Ginsburg should've resigned under Obama, but didn't want a black man to choose her replacement :mjpls:
Notice how this never gets mentioned by the pundits when they discuss the decisions coming from this lopsided court. Not a single one of them, including the black ones, dare to ask why she was so reluctant to vacate her seat in the face of the threat looming over the country.

:mjpls:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:mjpls: look like there getting start

WOW. She went full Birth of A Nation racist tropes to advocate for abortion rights.

If you want to fight for abortion rights fine, but don't use us as the boogieman.
"Liberals" also do this with the gun issue.

"If you want to get conservatives on board with gun control give every Black person an AR-15" type of bullshyt.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She arguing with smart dumb nikkaz on Twitter :mjlol:

Please believe they going after other shyt next that affects nikkaz too
:jbhmm:The way the democrats look to be gearing up to start a big fight over this it would have been smarter to come at us first :mjpls: than this cause the look of it fighting for roe v wade may bring the democrat party together:whoo: well the whites members any way:mjpls: if this become a single issue type thing among the different factions.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOW. She went full Birth of A Nation racist tropes to advocate for abortion rights.

If you want to fight for abortion rights fine, but don't use us as the boogieman.
"Liberals" also do this with the gun issue.

"If you want to get conservatives on board with gun control give every Black person an AR-15" type of bullshyt.
The :mjpls: was more or less use as a reason why it got pass.