BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seeing how you’ll never understand the physical and mental toll of going through birth is for women (because no women would ever procreate with you) it’s easy for you to be this simple minded about such a complicated topic.
Married with children moron. By my wife side delivering two babies. Father of the year award. When it's time to close shop we tie the tubes

And shop ain't closed

:mjlit:

Stop making kids for recreation.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand how there wasn't a provision for rape cases

Also Women still die in child berth

Imagine having to watch your sister, wife, cousin die giving birth to an unwanted baby from a crime

There's no hope for this country

I would say provisions make sense but this is America and we don’t do nuance

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Democrats have to expand the SC. No more moderate judges. Real leftist judges need to be appointed to balance the court.

Grow some balls Dems for fukk sake. :why:
There is no universe that they could get this through, not with the soft majority they have, Synema and Manchin would fukking laugh right in someone’s face if they brought that up. You would need a supermajority to get this done, and I don’t think either party, in our lifetimes, will ever get another supermajority. This is Mitch and his advisers, long con shyt, this is his utopia, right now, our whole economy is being turned over again, and the top 1# are literally devouring the planet AGAIN and this time, they have a little less armor to get through, the laws are becoming more and more beneficial to their agenda, the frog is boiling.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
How Major Abortion Laws Compare State by State: Map

Also, stop replying to me. It’s clear that you’re being obtuse about this. You bring nothing to the conversation.

interesting map, notice the waiting periods for abortions? :sas1:
why do they have those?
why do some states make you look at the sonogram?
why do some states set up fake family planning locations that hand out Christian propaganda.
so many barricades are put in place aside from the number of weeks along she may be.

is that specific enough to bring to the conversation?

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I would say provisions make sense but this is America and we don’t do nuance

It's seems so easy to put in a common sense stipulation for odd occurrences

There's people out here that rape or coerce children ,
Family members ..

A young lady should not have to carry a baby she had after being raped by her uncle/step father or some shyt like that at 13 or whatever

And What if the kid looks exactly like dude

How are we not considering the pain these people will go through, not to mention the lack of resources to raise that unwanted baby.. does the father have rights after that

I don't like this place

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Don’t affect me, shouldn’t be abortions anyway outside of rape & incest. Only other exception is teenage pregnancies when neither party is an adult. Other than that everybody need to be more accountable