BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I’m pro choice. Mostly because as a man I realize it’s none of my fukking business what a woman does if she gets pregnant because I will never get pregnant.

Republicans are fukking with fire. That’s all I am going to say. They been fukking with fire for a while now but this is what happens when you empower a bunch of idiots who don’t realize fukking with fire will eventually get you burned.
witches going crazy out here :ehh:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
abortions are already pretty much illegal is several red states such as Texas do to laws passed there.
wtf are you talking about?

Right now throughout the south you can get safe and legal abortions. So no, it’s not pretty much illegal yet. But it will be. There are going to be 22 states where it will be illegal and the rest it will still be legal. Of course the numbers will change as elections happen but that will be the case. So I ask you, what the hell are you talking about?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Democrats have to expand the SC. No more moderate judges. Real leftist judges need to be appointed to balance the court.

Grow some balls Dems for fukk sake. :why:

Yet Biden speaks against "Court Packing" whenever asked.

I been telling these fools that Dems shoulda came out swinging once Biden was sworn in.
Eliminate the filibuster so they can pass their bills (negotiate/extort behind the scenes to get the two holdouts on board) and pack to court to undo the Conservative advantage.

Now they are about to lose the midterms and will never win another national election again. The Repubs have shown you they will not recognize the results if a Dem wins the Presidency.

Complaining about how evil and racist the Repubs are is fukking useless. THAT IS THEIR JOB. It is the Dems job (allegedly) to stop them but when they have power they find every excuse to not exercise it. Now we are here.

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not true. The overturn of Roe v Wade doesn’t ban abortion. It will allow states to have their own laws and you can pretty much guess which states are going to ban abortion and which one are going to keep abortion.

Unless you’re being sarcastic and I missed it.

@Orbital-Fetus looks like you don’t even know what you’re talking about :pachaha:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
That’s not how politics work in this country. If it were so easy to just elect energetic Progressive Bernie Democrats there would be no Machin. There would be no Sinema. Candidates have to appeal to the general population and the voters within their region, not just younger college aged folks.

So neither Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden aren’t Bernie or Obama. Okay fine, but the alternative is worse. No one says you have to be in love with them or worship them but if you want your progressive views to have a fighting chance you it’s best to go with the devil you know.
You purge the Manchin's and the Sinema's from the party by holding the party to a new standard the same way the Republicans purged the "reasonable" conservatives like John McCain and Mitt Romney for a new standard of absolute psychopaths like Ron DeSantis, Tom Cotton, Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, etc.

But hey keep putting money and the establishment controlled liberal media behind unpopular candidates and bomb elections, and even when you do win elections, you still don't do shyt for your base, which will then create even more animosity within your own ranks.

excellent strategy

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Right now throughout the south you can get safe and legal abortions. So no, it’s not pretty much illegal yet. But it will be. There are going to be 22 states where it will be illegal and the rest it will still be legal. Of course the numbers will change as elections happen but that will be the case. So I ask you, what the hell are you talking about?

"Texas hasn’t outlawed abortion for everyone — just for those who can’t afford to travel to other states and countries where the decision about whether to have a child is left to the person who’s pregnant.The state’s new restrictions on abortions, effectively outlawing them after about six weeks of pregnancy, have been in effect for almost eight months. An embryo's initial cardiac activity is detectable at about that time — often before a person knows they’re pregnant. Under current Texas law, abortion is illegal after those pulses can be detected."

Analysis: Texas’ new standard is abortions for those who can afford to leave Texas

:stopitslime:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never been pro abortion, but that shouldn't give us the right to legislate people's body. The so called pro small government republicans are always the ones that give government too much power.
IF you want people to stop having abortion's you should do it the hard way, with education, and resources that encourage(and only encourage, not force) safe and responsible sex.
Guarantee this law will be enforced selectively too, :mjpls: Meaning black women will get serious time for it, while white women will just get treated like they made a mistake had extenuating circumstances that justified not punishing them.

Do you think that abortion should require the consent of the woman and the man? If the man objects do you think he has the right to take full custody of the child?
Do you think there are other deterrents that can be implemented?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
"Texas hasn’t outlawed abortion for everyone — just for those who can’t afford to travel to other states and countries where the decision about whether to have a child is left to the person who’s pregnant.The state’s new restrictions on abortions, effectively outlawing them after about six weeks of pregnancy, have been in effect for almost eight months. An embryo's initial cardiac activity is detectable at about that time — often before a person knows they’re pregnant. Under current Texas law, abortion is illegal after those pulses can be detected."

Analysis: Texas’ new standard is abortions for those who can afford to leave Texas

:stopitslime:

How Major Abortion Laws Compare State by State: Map

Also, stop replying to me. It’s clear that you’re being obtuse about this. You bring nothing to the conversation.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Do you think that abortion should require the consent of the woman and the man? If the man objects do you think he has the right to take full custody of the child?

no...:why:

you can't force a woman to go through with a pregnancy period. :what:

some dude who busted a nut is gonna lay around for 9 months while she is forced to go full term...and then give birth? :damn:

what the fukk is wrong with you? :dahell:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm actually appalled that just think the Rethugs the only ones in on this. There a shyt load of democrats that are for this....
The ones on the court aren't, thats all that matters

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no...:why:

you can't force a woman to go through with a pregnancy period. :what:

some dude who busted a nut is gonna lay around for 9 months while she is forced to go full term...and then give birth? :damn:

what the fukk is wrong with you? :dahell:

So if your wife/girlfriend wanted to have an abortion and you wanted the child, you don’t think you should have the right to be involved in that decision?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The ruling means Abortions will be dealt with at the state level.

Heavy Red States will ban it.

Heavy Blue States will allow it.

States that swing between both sides will be up for debate.
The implications are beyond just abortions rights though.

A major part of Roe v Wade is a question privacy . If Wade gets over turned, privacy rights are in question again. The Fed has been chipping away at privacy rights the Patriot... We're at the point the Fed is saying our Constitution offers almost zero protections to our bodies.

Overturning Roe was unthinkable up until a few years ago because "white women". The Right has had more luck attacking Brown v Board and voting right protections cuz white c*nts don't care about those. The doors are open now.