BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Are y'all really going to act as if Obama ain't allow Mitch McConnell to bytch his ass out and prevent him his Scalia replacement? Obama is just as much to blame if not even greater to be honest. Today's tumultuous politics are at least revealing how weak that Obama legacy is. You see how Trump stated fukk that and rushed Amy Coney Barrett's ass into her Supreme Court seat

You do realize that Trump had a senate majority in this scenario while Obama didn't, right?

What type of maneuver should Obama have pulled off in this scenario?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This is literally one of those things I am indifferent about. :yeshrug:

I ain’t my business. I will say, it will force more women to be choosy lovers.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Stop with the double speak and talking in riddles.

If you voted for Trump, it's your fault.

Do I agree with abortion? No. But I also know that's not all these conservatives are planning if they're bold enough to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Do better.
do better? yo stfu :mjlol:

not talking in riddles or double speaking and you nikkas need to get off trumps dikk treating that nikka like he darth vader at the end of rogue one. voting for the republican party in general goes against white bytches interests.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I am personally against abortion being used as birth control, and if an abortion must happen, I don’t think it should be over 6 weeks unless there is some kind of threat to the mothers life. However I find it interesting the amount of attention this is attracting and the arguments for why abortions should not be regulated.

most women don't even know they are pregnant within the first 6 weeks.
negged.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought like this at one point but when you think it through it makes no sense. shyt will just get progressively worse and those who're at the top now will just consolidate their power and be even more powerful.

The vast majority of Black people aren't going to pick up and move when shyt hits the fan. We'll just be sitting ducks and completely helpless. There is no existing infrastructure in our community that'll allow us to weather the storm of what collapse entails. There is little to no community organizing. The family structure is done. The black church for the most part is done.

You stopped thinking it made sense because your too worried about the vast majority still. And thats really the entire point of escalationism. People like you still hold out hope for black people as a whole. You need to SEE that your people sadly have been assimilated. Escslation is going to expose that fact to you,without you being old and on your deathbed before you realize it.

You have two choices. Stay here and watch black people whitewash themselves out of existence down to a few.

Or you can leave with a few. Deprogram ourselves of white supremacy. And multiply ourselves from a pure minded state:wow:

One way or the other,those few of us who leave. Will eventually outnumber the few black people in this country 30 years from now. Unless biracials and octaroons are still considering themselves black by then#SimpleMathmatics

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All this means is people from Red states will go to Blue states for an abortion. :mjlol:

yo...yall really gotta do better.
if he Supreme Court overturns R v W then it's illegal in EVERY state.
that's how the Supreme Court works, there is no going to a blue state anymore.

:mindblown:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

This is not true. The overturn of Roe v Wade doesn’t ban abortion. It will allow states to have their own laws and you can pretty much guess which states are going to ban abortion and which one are going to keep abortion.

Unless you’re being sarcastic and I missed it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is not true. The overturn of Roe v Wade doesn’t ban abortion. It will allow states to have their own laws and you can pretty much guess which states are going to ban abortion and which one are going to keep abortion.

Unless you’re being sarcastic and I missed it.

abortions are already pretty much illegal is several red states such as Texas do to laws passed there.
wtf are you talking about?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

No that's not what it means.:mindblown: It just means states will have the right to ban abortions. The issue will be left for the states; red states will likely ban them and blue states will likely keep the.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Yes, wanting the Democratic party to actually be an actual "left" party is "Fox News Contributor babble". Yeah, Fox News is definitely anti-capitalist, Pro-unions, Pro-workers rights, Pro-universal healthcare, etc. *rolls eyes*

Who the fukk is downplaying the impact of Republicans? The Democrats are the ones who downplay the impact of republicans. because THEY talk about bipartisanship and working across the aisle with them.

Joe Biden defends working with Republicans ahead of possible 2020 bid - CNNPolitics

Biden plans to reach across the aisle – but is he walking into a Republican trap?

FRuewE2XwAIPnC5

Maybe bring candidates to the table that bring enthusiasm to your base like how the Republicans bring candidates that bring enthusiasm to their base and some real change can finally happen. Continuously running on a platform of "vote for us because the other side is bad" is a horrible political strategy.

That’s not how politics work in this country. If it were so easy to just elect energetic Progressive Bernie Democrats there would be no Machin. There would be no Sinema. Candidates have to appeal to the general population and the voters within their region, not just younger college aged folks.

So neither Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden aren’t Bernie or Obama. Okay fine, but the alternative is worse. No one says you have to be in love with them or worship them but if you want your progressive views to have a fighting chance you it’s best to go with the devil you know.