BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
And if you're one of those hashtag idiots who disses Democrats and liberals from the rooftops while living in the social and political luxury of NY, LA, Detroit, Chicago etc., ( cough cough @HarlemHottie @CHICAGO @Nicole0416_646NYC ) quit being a hypocrite and fukking move to one of your "conservative" destinations.
:comeon: Yes, the social and political luxury of my people being economically exiled and run out of the city by cac gentrifiers, illegals, and buffer classes. Oh, and a black pro cop mayor who has the rhetorical and political protection to do anything to us. But we can still kill our babies, so yay. We're doing great here. :troll:

Shut the fukk up. :rudy:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
demons like her and the establishment dems that mobilize against any true leftist or even progressive are why we're in this situation right now.

not bringing enthusiasm to the democratic party or bringing anything to the table other than "vote for us because the other side is bad" has created an environment where liberalism is as unpopular as ever in recent times.

This Donald Trump Supreme Court ready to wash through established civil rights right now as we speak and yall spitting this simlle minded Fox News Contributor babble?

On top of indeed having a superior policy platform, oh yeah, keeping the other side from coming through and keeping these motherfukkers from coming into power and accomplishing shyt like this IS reason enough to vote Democrat. A whooole lot of folks are waking up this morning and finding that out.

Stop this apologist nonsense. Downplaying the impact of these Republicans and the power of the Oval Office. The other side IS BAD. They will take away your rights if you don't vote against them. This ain't hyperbole. It's facts. And it is reason to vote.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Interior of the country about to become Gideon from handsmaid tales
The remaining coastal liberal states will see increased population as people continue to migrate to them at an increased rate
Cost of living in these areas will go even higher, landlord gang about to eat the next couple decades

Slave owners had to own land and provide food, clothing,shelter, healthcare,etc.

breh, I’m sure the lifetime of FREE LABOR slave owners extracted from their slaves covered all these expenses and more :unimpressed:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:comeon: Yes, the social and political luxury of my people being economically exiled and run out of the city by cac gentrifiers, illegals, and buffer classes. Oh, and a black pro cop mayor who has the rhetorical and political protection to do anything to us. But we can still kill our babies, so yay. We're doing great here. :troll:

Shut the fukk up. :rudy:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This Donald Trump Supreme Court ready to wash through established civil rights right now as we speak and yall spitting this simlle minded Fox News Contributor babble?

On top of indeed having a superior policy platform, oh yeah, keeping the other side from coming through and keeping these motherfukkers from coming into power and accomplishing shyt like this IS reason enough to vote Democrat. A whooole lot of folks are waking up this morning and finding that out.

Stop this apologist nonsense. Downplaying the impact of these Republicans and the power of the Oval Office. The other side IS BAD. They will take away your rights if you don't vote against them. This ain't hyperbole. It's facts. And it is reason to vote.
Yes, wanting the Democratic party to actually be an actual "left" party is "Fox News Contributor babble". Yeah, Fox News is definitely anti-capitalist, Pro-unions, Pro-workers rights, Pro-universal healthcare, etc. *rolls eyes*

Who the fukk is downplaying the impact of Republicans? The Democrats are the ones who downplay the impact of republicans. because THEY talk about bipartisanship and working across the aisle with them.

Joe Biden defends working with Republicans ahead of possible 2020 bid - CNNPolitics

Biden plans to reach across the aisle – but is he walking into a Republican trap?

FRuewE2XwAIPnC5

Maybe bring candidates to the table that bring enthusiasm to your base like how the Republicans bring candidates that bring enthusiasm to their base and some real change can finally happen. Continuously running on a platform of "vote for us because the other side is bad" is a horrible political strategy.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've never been pro abortion, but that shouldn't give us the right to legislate people's body. The so called pro small government republicans are always the ones that give government too much power.
IF you want people to stop having abortion's you should do it the hard way, with education, and resources that encourage(and only encourage, not force) safe and responsible sex.
Guarantee this law will be enforced selectively too, :mjpls: Meaning black women will get serious time for it, while white women will just get treated like they made a mistake had extenuating circumstances that justified not punishing them.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am personally against abortion being used as birth control, and if an abortion must happen, I don’t think it should be over 6 weeks unless there is some kind of threat to the mothers life. However I find it interesting the amount of attention this is attracting and the arguments for why abortions should not be regulated.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm actually appalled that just think the Rethugs the only ones in on this. There a shyt load of democrats that are for this....

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never been pro abortion, but that shouldn't give us the right to legislate people's body. The so called pro small government republicans are always the ones that give government too much power.
IF you want people to stop having abortion's you should do it the hard way, with education, and resources that encourage(and only encourage, not force) safe and responsible sex.
Guarantee this law will be enforced selectively too, :mjpls: Meaning black women will get serious time for it, while white women will just get treated like they made a mistake had extenuating circumstances that justified not punishing them.
I doubt this will make a difference. People will still be reckless.

I think we should normalize the adoption conversation. There are many people who have kids out of their recklessness and can’t take care of them.