BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
If you dont want kids wrap your fukking dikk up, get her on bc, or dont have sex at all.. its that simple.

Lets keep it real, its kind of fukked up when you really think about it, to fukk a bytch raw knowing she got a high chance of getting pregnant, and get to crying and panicking when she actually does.. now you want to kill an innocent baby just because YOU chose to raw dog a hoe and get knock her up.. thats some foul shyt, if you really want to keep it real. People got to make better choices.

Now i do support abortions when it comes to rape, that should always be an option cause it wasnt planned.. or her fault..

I dont get the outrage, stop going raw in bytches you dont see fit as a mother..thats all.. and it be the same people complaining about single moms that be nutting in bytches and not taking care of their responsibilities..

nikkaz just got to man up and have some self control.

And tbh this might be a good thing cause now you'll make better choices on who you fukking since now you know you cant kill every baby you CHOSE to make.

If it wasnt any abortions at all, blacks would not be the minority, Facts. They use that shyt as a form of population control on us anyways.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Baljeet got banned? lmfaooooo @ L'esprit de l'escalier
Back to the call center he goes :mjlol:
He'll be back to posting in a few days.
dc3a7e8ddcfece04b619fc68642bd28a.png

dc3a7e8ddcfece04b619fc68642bd28a.png

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You underestimate right wing politics in the age of Trump. They gonna bring back CHATTEL SLAVERY soon enough.
I know you're not being literal, but chattel slavery is way too expensive.
Companies are making a lot more with gig apps like Uber,Lyft,Doordash,Grubhub, etc. because they have people have to pay for their own equipment and they dont have to provide benefits.
Slave owners had to own land and provide food, clothing,shelter, healthcare,etc.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you dont want kids wrap your fukking dikk up, get her on bc, or dont have sex at all.. its that simple.

Lets keep it real, its kind of fukked up when you really think about it, to fukk a bytch raw knowing she got a high chance of getting pregnant, and get to crying and panicking when she actually does.. now you want to kill an innocent baby just because YOU chose to raw dog a hoe and get knock her up.. thats some foul shyt, if you really want to keep it real. People got to make better choices.

Now i do support abortions when it comes to rape, that should always be an option cause it wasnt planned.. or her fault..

I dont get the outrage, stop going raw in bytches you dont see fit as a mother..thats all.. and it be the same people complaining about single moms that be nutting in bytches and not taking care of their responsibilities..

nikkaz just got to man up and have some self control.

And tbh this might be a good thing cause now you'll make better choices on who you fukking since now you know you cant kill every baby you CHOSE to make.

If it wasnt any abortions at all, blacks would not be the minority, Facts. They use that shyt as a form of population control on us anyways.
It’s because we are being practical.

The government had a strong hand in the hypersexual, casual sex, dating market. And most people don’t use condoms, most babies are not planned, had prematurely etc

Who’s going to take care of and raise all of them babies? If you are a drug addict that can’t live a stable life you have no business being a parent.

People are going to have sex irresponsibly no matter their situation.

This bill is going to breed a new generation of children born in poverty, single parent households, etc These same kids will be terrorizing your neighborhoods and people like you are going to say wtf is going on???

You think it’s bad now with young men out here killing people and living a life of violence and death? Wait till you see a generation of children that come from teen moms, single moms, parents that have no business being together let alone having a child together.

It’s going to be madness. The government created this by forcing women into the workforce, glamorizing hot girl summer and not family etc

If you think it’s simply about fetuses being killed you’re wrong. It’s to keep a population going, especially ones to fill jobs and prisons.

we gotta remember big corporations back these politicians and lawmakers to pass laws that will benefit them.

With the great resign and people saying fukk working for low wage.. these corporations are either going to take their labor overseas or say we will indirectly produce a generation of lower class people who will fill our warehouses

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If they overturn black people's voting rights :wow::mjlol:

I would legit be :pachaha: cause it's so incredulous while we got all these fools in our community carrying water for these demons.

I am surprised they are doing this before the midterms. shyt will get nasty.

The argument against AA is clear. You argue that it is preferential treatment based on race. Brown v Board was codified by the Civil Rights Act. It's pretty safe. I believe laws protecting LGBT are vulnerable to the religious freedom angle, as it can be argued that LGBT is a behavior, not an inborn trait like race or sex.
How can you watch them get rid of a 50 year law that basically ushered women into the workforce by keeping them from getting knocked up all the time…. With four women actually on the supreme court mind you and say anything is safe? This is that … I saw them take out everyone else and said nothing and then they came for me philosophy.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m pro choice. Mostly because as a man I realize it’s none of my fukking business what a woman does if she gets pregnant because I will never get pregnant.

Republicans are fukking with fire. That’s all I am going to say. They been fukking with fire for a while now but this is what happens when you empower a bunch of idiots who don’t realize fukking with fire will eventually get you burned.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I know you're not being literal, but chattel slavery is way too expensive.
Companies are making a lot more with gig apps like Uber,Lyft,Doordash,Grubhub, etc. because they have people have to pay for their own equipment and they dont have to provide benefits.
Slave owners had to own land and provide food, clothing,shelter, healthcare,etc.
:gucci:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
If thats what it takes for black people to get out of this hellhole country,so be it. And thats what it will take. Weve gotten way too comfortable for too long.
That sounds cool, but who is paying for this great black migration and where will we all go?
:comeon: