BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
and now with impunity from the SCOTUS as they continue to siphon funds from public schools.
nikkas are gonna be outraged when they find out what Carson v. Makin is. But they'll continue to ask "what y'all scared about?" That's why having DeVos at Sec of Ed was so alarming. People who pay attention knew what time it was considering what her family's foundation is all about

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

They're mad as hell this got leaked now and not closer to the election. This will be a MASSIVE fundraiser for Democrats.
full

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Republicans are the masters of the long game. They've been taking their time making this happen.

They'll 100% go after voting rights act next. The end goal will be legalized segregation again and then they'll aim for restricting the kinds of jobs black people can work.

One or two things will happen next: Either radical leftism will take over, or straight up fascism will show up again. America has been primed for fascism for years. Either way, you better have your guns ready. That's the one thing that conservatives won't get rid of and ironically is the saving grace of any liberal movements. Liberal minded people are still behind on the arms race since conservatives have been going crazy building their own arsenals. They'll be outgunned.

Imagine educated Black folks being restricted from good white collar jobs and careers, and forced to minimum wage work WITH credentials? :mindblown:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
What does that even mean?

Wouldn’t having less kids be less financially demanding than having more?

Having kids prematurely stunts an individuals growth when it comes to education, developing skill sets that are valuable in the workforce etc.

To say that abortions don’t alleviate poverty then I must be boo boo the fool.
And his name is voice of reason.
:dead:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you’re so turned off by this leave or stfu :camby:

I’ve already planned to leave

If you’re so scared black people are gonna end up in chains as slaves then leave :camby: what is stopping y’all stack up and go somewhere else.

:mjpls:

Sound like you benefit from other's lack of rights.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

this not our fault. this on white women who vote against their own interest.

Stop with the double speak and talking in riddles.

If you voted for Trump, it's your fault.

Do I agree with abortion? No. But I also know that's not all these conservatives are planning if they're bold enough to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Do better.