BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the OP ever stop being a woke leftist corporate Democrat party shill?

Newsflash. The scare tactics aren't working anymore.

Scare tactics? They just did it.

We need to ban yall dummies. And its not because yall are conservatives but, because yall flat out deny facts and try to create false realities. Letting yall go unchallenged is why there's so many other dummies out there becoming radicalized and falling for your alt-right bullshyt. It's really demonic how yall get off on deceiving and manipulating people.

Daps
Stop with the double speak and talking in riddles.

If you voted for Trump, it's your fault.

Do I agree with abortion? No. But I also know that's not all these conservatives are planning if they're bold enough to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Do better.

If they overturn black people's voting rights :wow::mjlol:

I would legit be :pachaha: cause it's so incredulous while we got all these fools in our community carrying water for these demons.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
They want to go back to the 70s when they can get high paying jobs with just having muscles and build random shyt.
Not the 70s but to 1950s Leave it to Beaver
fantasy.

The sad thing about these redpill/revenge of the nerds conservatives is that there conservative beliefs is simply the result of not being that guy, nothing more.

Women didn't see them as that guy to fukk so now they are anti women/feminism.

They feel as though the black community didn't see them as that guy instead they saw "pokie and Ray Ray" as that guy so now they are anti black community and pokie and Ray Ray.

They are anti modern because society doesn't see them as that guy. They think if we go back to 1950s ideals, values and law their ordinariness would be appreciated, recognized and they would be that guy.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roberts not wanting to overrule Roe further proves the Ginsburg argument correct. If she had retired and everything happened as it did - Trump win etc - there would be a 5-4 conservative majority. And with Roberts unwilling to overturn it he’d join with the 4 liberals and create a majority.

Instead we have three liberals because of the arrogance and hubris of one woman.

Spent her last years on Earth having to bounce back and forth from surgeries and work instead of relaxing in peace because she didn't want to retire. I know she regretted that decision every day her last few years. Now, I do think she's being used as a scapegoat somewhat. Republicans would've STILL tried to not accept Obama's pick if Ginsburg stepped down in 2013...by basically saying what Mitch is saying today ("We're not confirming anyone else for Biden if Dems lose the Midterms") because IIRC, the Dems lost the midterms in 2014. Alot of anger should be directed towards the system and towards the Dems for playing so fukkin weak against the Republicans who have shown 1,000 times they don't GAF. There should be rules in place that prohibit stalling a sitting President for YEARS only to ram your picks through in two weeks when its your party, or some sort of investigative body overseeing discrepant voting behavior like that for potential bias and making Congressmen explain why they did certain things. I always personally thought it was crazy that lawyers, judges and doctors (and others) have licenses that they could lose if they did anything unethical but, Congress? Nah. I get that their politicians from rival parties but, for some things, I feel Congressmen should be forced to follow the rules on and confirming picks without trying to stall is one of them. I'll fault Ginsburg maybe 60 percent.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:

NUMBER-ONE-KILLER-2013-FB.jpg

1560433997155.jpg

Last edited: