BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yall realize republicans ONE MONTH ago endorsed opposing interracial marriage, under Loving v Virginia?!

Coli c00ns and PAWGs gonna figure out that they gonna get bodied by they Granddaddy's Jim Crow era policies. Whistling at white women will lead to death, and those conservative c00ns gonna do it anyway.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Brown v Board is probably done too.

They'll say we're a "race blind" society so it doesn't matter where kids go to school and integration will be opposed via a loop hole.

They'll use the same trick republicans use to support MLK when he's dead as fukk.
They don't have to worry about Brown v. Board when they can just redistrict as they always do, and now with impunity from the SCOTUS as they continue to siphon funds from public schools. I mean, I'm not one to use the term because it just makes little sense in my word view but the Republicans are truly evil and the fact that we even have to argue with people about this pushes me towards simulation theory. I jest, a bit, but what the fukk is wrong with Americans? I'm not even talking about conservatives, I'm talking about the apolitical and the "both sides" idiots. Just insane, it's right in their fukking face every day and they don't see it. They are doomed.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
So will they give credit to RGB for this feat?

She should have stepped down from her position when Obama told her to, not wait years hoping for Trump to lose when she already saw what happened in 2016 and was now in a :flabbynsick: place where she couldn't do anything about it.

Her legacy is being replaced by someone that helped overturn a landmark case from five decades ago. How about that bullshyt? :scusthov:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They don't have to worry about Brown v. Board when they can just redistrict as they always do, and now with impunity from the SCOTUS as they continue to siphon funds from public schools. I mean, I'm not one to use the term because it just makes little sense in my word view but the Republicans are truly evil and the fact that we even have to argue with people about this pushes me towards simulation theory. I jest, a bit, but what the fukk is wrong with Americans? I'm not even talking about conservatives, I'm talking about the apolitical and the "both sides" idiots. Just insane, it's right in their fukking face every day and they don't see it. They are doomed.
I don't see how that would be argued. How would a lawyer argue that anyone had been harmed?

They got test cases from white supremacist trolls pushing anti affirmative action cases at elite schools where theres barely any black people in them...they'll make SOMETHING up.

All they need is one case.

This shyt is clearly their motive.

Brown v Board is definitely up for grabs now.

This is why we need LAWS against this shyt. All these court decisions people associate with the civil rights era were just waiting on the right white supremacist to have the energy to start pushing their bullshyt.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Again this is nonsense. Your quote: “why do you guys act like women are in the same position”? Again what does this have to do with restricting someone access? Because somebody is doing better than the previous generation their should be a penalty? That’s a hating ass logic.

Your second quote “Their doing better than men”. Statistically speaking you’re incorrect, millennial and generation Z men still make more than women. Also hypothetically if what you said was true (it’s not) why would that matter?

it's not nonsense abortion today simply cant be justified

Daps
Poor kids = possibly poor adults to work for the rich
Yup. This is mostly about replenishing a low wage workforce. Unwanted children from poor neighborhoods frequently do not grow up to become productive members of society or high achievers with high paying white collar jobs.

I wonder if prison stocks will go up tomorrow as a result of this news?:patrice:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The stretches and reaches in this thread
giphy.webp

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
They got test cases from white supremacist trolls pushing anti affirmative action cases at elite schools where theres barely any black people in them...they'll make SOMETHING up.

All they need is one case.

This shyt is clearly their motive.

Brown v Board is definitely up for grabs now.

This is why we need LAWS against this shyt. All these court decisions people associate with the civil rights era were just waiting on the right white supremacist to have the energy to start pushing their bullshyt.
The argument against AA is clear. You argue that it is preferential treatment based on race. Brown v Board was codified by the Civil Rights Act. It's pretty safe. I believe laws protecting LGBT are vulnerable to the religious freedom angle, as it can be argued that LGBT is a behavior, not an inborn trait like race or sex.