BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
In the same world where abortion will NEVER be banned in the US or in any other major western country.

The right to abort will be maintained thru a way or another.

You cats are about to lose a lot of energy and saliva just to go back to square one in a few weeks or months.
You're a special kinda moron.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I understand being alarmed, but the 13th Amendment ain't going nowhere. Anything not explicitly in the Constitution is up for grabs tho. Gay marriage and sodomy laws are going bye bye, along with affirmative action. Anti discrimination laws might go too, under the guise of "religious freedom". :francis:
Brown v Board is probably done too.

They'll say we're a "race blind" society so it doesn't matter where kids go to school and integration will be opposed via a loop hole.

They'll use the same trick republicans use to support MLK when he's dead as fukk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In the same world where abortion will NEVER be banned in the US or in any other major western country.

The right to abort will be maintained thru a way or another.

You cats are about to lose a lot of energy and saliva just to go back to square one in a few weeks or months.
Are you fukkin stupid? You're fukking stupid.

Latin America is literally becoming more open minded on Abortion. NEXT DOOR. IN THE LAST 2 YEARS.

Mexico. Argentina. Colombia.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Studies show that people who are forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy are more likely to experience intimate partner violence, health problems, poverty, and ongoing financial distress than those who were able to access wanted abortion care.

Awful day for America, and even more to come with the decent of America into right-wing fascism.

B b b bu but I can get bytches to act right again and be like James Evans, bossing my wife around :mjcry:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Brown v Board is probably done too.

They'll say we're a "race blind" society so it doesn't matter where kids go to school and integration will be opposed via a loop hole.

They'll use the same trick republicans use to support MLK when he's dead as fukk.
I don't see how that would be argued. How would a lawyer argue that anyone had been harmed?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State