BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Nothing gonna happen.

Either Roe will not be overturned or it will and the consequences will be an amendment of the Constitution and abortion will be sanctuarized there.

There is no coming back from abortion in modern western societies. The rest is political agitation and theater.

You know the amount of energy, tweets, posts made about those Trump hearing? This will be the same thing for the next weeks or months.

You cats are easily put in a state of agitation and panic over nothing burger.

Fox News, CNN and MSNBC are about to eat tho.
:gucci: A SCOTUS ruling is about as far from "nothingburger" as you can get, but I'll let you cook.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you’re so turned off by this leave or stfu :camby:

I’ve already planned to leave

If you’re so scared black people are gonna end up in chains as slaves then leave :camby: what is stopping y’all stack up and go somewhere else.
The majority of people just can't up and leave. And why should people shut up in the face of shyt like this?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nothing gonna happen.

Either Roe will not be overturned or it will and the consequences will be an amendment of the Constitution and abortion will be sanctuarized there.
In what world? Name these 38 states that will ratify a Constitutional amendment legalizing abortion

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
It's not an if it's a when, luckily you know the exact time so you can pre-book your flight. January 3rd, 2023 at 12 noon ET:ld:

Guess my "idiot" comment bothered you, and yeah, you do fit that group. But I don't know why you directing this to me as if I should be bothered, I'm currently in the process of completing a degree that guarantees skill level A to Canada, dual citizenship will be easy to obtain with that and a foreign language. Unfortunately not everyone has the means to leave and will be forced to share space with morons like yourself, but my assumption is that you don't even vote, so I guess they will have that going for them. :troll:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Majority of women are pro life. Particularly Hispanic women. I wonder how this

Do you honestly think slavery or Jim Crow is coming back ?

Gay marriage isn't changing.

Whose civil rights? Please don't include transgenders in this equation.

Now I agree with you about voting rights/restrictions being on the table. Or partisan interpretation of them

You underestimate right wing politics in the age of Trump. They gonna bring back CHATTEL SLAVERY soon enough.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
In what world? Name these 38 states that will ratify a Constitutional amendment legalizing abortion

In the same world where abortion will NEVER be banned in the US or in any other major western country.

The right to abort will be maintained thru a way or another.

You cats are about to lose a lot of energy and saliva just to go back to square one in a few weeks or months.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You underestimate right wing politics in the age of Trump. They gonna bring back CHATTEL SLAVERY soon enough.
I understand being alarmed, but the 13th Amendment ain't going nowhere. Anything not explicitly in the Constitution is up for grabs tho. Gay marriage and sodomy laws are going bye bye, along with affirmative action. Anti discrimination laws might go too, under the guise of "religious freedom". :francis:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
They gonna bring back CHATTEL SLAVERY

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:
shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif