Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Since Roe, several economic papers have shown that crime has decreased steadily/per capita in the US. Abortion alleviates poverty and fewer demons/criminals are born. If todays ruling stands, things will change ….

I always felt that this argument was racist as hell.
The way I feel? It's none of my goddamn business. There are tons of reasons people can have abortions and none are my business. You can't argue for freedoms and choice and then force folks to have babies. They are also going to go after birth control.

This does not stop at abortion.

If they go after contraception and interracial marriage they have signed their death notes as a party.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why do you guys act like women are in the same position today as they were in the past?
millennial and gen z women are doing better than men their age. if anything you should be like this going to hurt couples that don't want kids.
Again this is nonsense. Your quote: “why do you guys act like women are in the same position”? Again what does this have to do with restricting someone access? Because somebody is doing better than the previous generation their should be a penalty? That’s a hating ass logic.

Your second quote “Their doing better than men”. Statistically speaking you’re incorrect, millennial and generation Z men still make more than women. Also hypothetically if what you said was true (it’s not) why would that matter?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It would’ve never gotten their if Reid didn’t initiate. He contradicted his own reasons when he talked the the House leader out of doing it in 2005. R’s warned him that it would come back on Dems a million fold. That’s how you get to what it was you posted.

And I’m telling you, it wouldn’t have gotten there if HR didn’t take it there first.
You're giving the GOP too much credit.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
If you’re so turned off by this leave or stfu :camby:

I’ve already planned to leave

If you’re so scared black people are gonna end up in chains as slaves then leave :camby: what is stopping y’all stack up and go somewhere else.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
We sure have a lot of idiots on this site. Anyways, if Republicans take the House and the Senate, the country is beyond fukked and I would advise anyone with the means to simply leave.
It's not an if it's a when, luckily you know the exact time so you can pre-book your flight. January 3rd, 2023 at 12 noon ET:ld:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Nothing gonna happen.

Either Roe will not be overturned or it will and the consequences will be an amendment of the Constitution and abortion will be sanctuarized there.

There is no coming back from abortion in modern western societies. The rest is political agitation and theater.

You know the amount of energy, tweets, posts made about those Trump hearing? This will be the same thing for the next weeks or months.

You cats are easily put in a state of agitation and panic over nothing burger.

Fox News, CNN and MSNBC are about to eat tho.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You shouldn’t play into this. They are working both sides to start civil wars. Men vs Women, Right vs Left, Gay vs Straight. Ignore it and repent and seek The Most High and believe in salvation through his son (Yahusha). Nothing else matters. Also abortion is modern day Baal worship and an abomination. Repent.
Sucking off the nipple of the white mans god?

Tsk tsk