BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Studies show that people who are forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy are more likely to experience intimate partner violence, health problems, poverty, and ongoing financial distress than those who were able to access wanted abortion care.

Awful day for America, and even more to come with the decent of America into right-wing fascism.

Quoted for emphasis

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I’m sorry are generation Z the only women to exist? What about rape victims? This is a terrible precedent

Why do you guys act like women are in the same position today as they were in the past?
millennial and gen z women are doing better than men their age. if anything you should be like this going to hurt couples that don't want kids.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, we need a new republic. France is like on its 5th?

They dont even officially count race over there. Its wild how you can transform society with some laws and systems to just set some baseline rules.

America is operating on some 18th century shyt right now hanging together by duct tape and vibes :laff:
Yup, you see it...it will be French-Revolution like.

These things don't happen in one day, but over time. The extremism in the Republican party right now is only a precursor. If I were a betting man I'd give it another 40 or 50 years.

It will be a true police state then unless policies change.