BREAKING: Rich Homie Quan Passes Away: TMZ Confirms

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
back in 2013 i was homeless living out my car in San Diego and even made a thread on here bout it back then

times was hard as hell and i had a busted ass prepaid phone that could only hold like 4gb of data and no computer :pachaha: so i’d download albums and delete em quick but these albums i kept on there for like 6 months

Dom K - Get Home Safely
Juicy J - Stay Trippy
Earl - Doris
Rich Homie Quan - Promise I’ll Never Stop Goin In

now keep in mind i was living in a car and the parking in SD was strict as hell so i’d be always driving when off work and believe me when i say i bumped thee FUKK out that Rich Homie project :ohlawd: Man Of The Year in particular i musta played like 300 times that year

i never really messed with the Type Of Way song like that but that Promise mixtape was so dope i was even hype as shyt when he announced Ask Double R :gladbron: then 15 Shots ended up being one of my fave tracks

he had some dope stuff in recent years too and i’d bump it once or twice but not on repeat like his earlier shyt cause i was mostly bumpin other southern rappers like Gunna, Migos, 2 Chainz, Key Glock, Dolph, Don Trip etc

anyway all that to say this one sucks and is tragic :to: RIP Rich Homie Quan dude was same age as me way too young