BREAKING: Rich Homie Quan Passes Away: TMZ Confirms

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
its incredibly cruel. theyre so afraid of pills being diverted they just send people home in pain. its the DEA. fukk them

same law is responsible for the current Adderall shortage. the DEA is behind this

im sure he has enough to afford pills :usure:

You are clearly clueless about Atlanta

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
It's apart of their training. They have to stay calm to keep other people from panicking. Unfortunately it can come off as them being "soulless" during their calls.
I agree

911 callers are trying to get info to help emergency services find out where the situation is so they could help.

It's not like a suicide hotline where compassion and connection is needed.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree

911 callers are trying to get info to help emergency services find out where the situation is so they could help.

It's not like a suicide hotline where compassion and connection is needed.

Exactly, they're not therapists, their job is to be as efficient as possible.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
its incredibly cruel. theyre so afraid of pills being diverted they just send people home in pain. its the DEA. fukk them

same law is responsible for the current Adderall shortage. the DEA is behind this

100%

We all saw oxycontin ads in doctors offices. My doc got mad vacations off that shyt. They said it wasnt addictive at all. Most doctors cheated thru school.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I remember around 6-7 years ago I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed and they wouldn't prescribe me anything but ibuprofen :gucci:

Luckily I didn't have too much pain, but still.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Gave it some time. Not gonna lie brehs, 2014 was my most outside of outsidest years. If there was something popping in Chicago I was there with 6 people type shyt. This dude dominated that year for me so this shyt really hit. Like that part of who I was is really dead type shyt. I know my 86-93 brethren who was outside in 2014 gotta be going through it right now. Folks ran that year. Rich Gang The Tour was definitely the pre game soundtrack for this year.
:mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
RIP. Was he blackballed? It seems after 15 and the whole rich gang thing ended, he was never heard from again

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
"everything I got" is honestly a tough listen now because it starts with

"Percoset, might pop a piiiiilll...cause I can't feel my soul" :to:

Then he goes on to thank God for everything he has in life very earnestly. It's sad, this is my favorite song of his.

RIP Homie

Breh, this is honestly one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME, not just a fav Rich Homie Quan song. Everytime I hear it, it's like I'm hearing it for the 1st time. Such a great record. Them Rich Gang days were beyond special
:mjcry:
Can't believe my nikka gone for real man

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps

Loved this one but it's almost foreboding seeing that number so profoundly presented in the video with the visuals bein kinda dark too

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT