BREAKING: Rich Homie Quan Passes Away: TMZ Confirms

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
until the DEA is reigned in and stops enforcing these limits on domestic drug production its not gonna stop. they pretty much have most doctors terrified to prescribe any opioids now. if rich homie quan cant get safe, reliable drugs and hes a millionaire, whats the average drug user gonna do? die?

fentanyl is an evil but its one that the government created

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been looking for this since 2017. How do I download this?

Soo many tracks I forgot or forgot were on the leaks like Dream

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
until the DEA is reigned in and stops enforcing these limits on domestic drug production its not gonna stop. they pretty much have most doctors terrified to prescribe any opioids now. if rich homie quan cant get safe, reliable drugs and hes a millionaire, whats the average drug user gonna do? die?

fentanyl is an evil but its one that the government created
Lot of celebs don't have the money you think they do

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been waiting 8yrs for this track to drop
:mjcry::mjcry: Its over fr

Thoughts to his family mann

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Extremely underrated project
Songs from it never left my rotation, still bumpin tracks from it on the regular
Yep. I still listen to Never Fold all the time

This was me and my wife's song:mjcry:

I remember when him and Thug were on top and I would argue with my friends about who would have the better career between the two. Quan's addiction seemed to derail his career but he was definitely talented. RIP.

I thought quan would have the better career. Him signing bad deals derailed his career. He extended times where he couldn’t drop. Also the leaks derailed his career and the biggie incident

Not to mention tension in the city with the Nut saga/thug and at some point Ralo was tryna extort him.
RHQ pretty much got black balled right? I seem to rmb being shocked that the song gamble got traction after years of not hearing him get sny play at all.
Naa, signing bad deals… he was signed to like 4 or 5 subsidiary labels iirc.

Thug had the same shyt, even went as bad to sign with Lyor (300) lol.. but luckily the majors carried him unlike quan

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Extremely underrated project

Yep. I still listen to Never Fold all the time

I thought quan would have the better career. Him signing bad deals derailed his career. He extended times where he couldn’t drop. Also the leaks derailed his career and the biggie incident

Not to mention tension in the city with the Nut saga/thug and at some point Ralo was tryna extort him.

Naa, signing bad deals… he was signed to like 4 or 5 subsidiary labels iirc.

Thug had the same shyt, even went as bad to sign with Lyor (300) lol.. but luckily the majors carried him unlike quan
His issue with T.I.G Entertainment hurt him and he was in his peak during that before signing with Motown, but it was too late :francis: