BREAKING: Rich Homie Quan Passes Away: TMZ Confirms

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Damn. Dope
until the DEA is reigned in and stops enforcing these limits on domestic drug production its not gonna stop. they pretty much have most doctors terrified to prescribe any opioids now. if rich homie quan cant get safe, reliable drugs and hes a millionaire, whats the average drug user gonna do? die?

fentanyl is an evil but its one that the government created
pretty much. I saw this when mac miller died and he was getting RAPED on prices. Yet then all his so called friends gave a rip so its all good lol.

They wont give them to you unless you on hospice. People want their opiates since beginning of time. It rules the world in ways like few things do. This is all because they want to control the supply. Fent was introduced to ruin the dope game and population control. Aint the chinese or the mexicans.

C.ontrol I.t A.ll

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich Gang Vol. 1 is coming up on its 10th year anniversary. It dropped September 29th 2014
Crazy
Idk why I thought Flex was a bigger song. This song dwarfed Flex in views and on the charts. Memory is tricky.
Man, I remember that era so clearly. “Flex” was such an unexpected anomaly. It dropped right when Quan’s label issues came to light, and he was basically blocked from releasing any more music after that.

He put out an independent mixtape, If You Think I’ll Stop Goin’ In, which wasn’t even mixed or mastered properly, but somehow “Flex” just blew up while the rest of the tape barely made a ripple.

I’m pretty sure he got a singles deal off that track, but with all the label drama, he couldn’t really capitalize on it. Had he been able to follow up “Flex” with a properly packaged project, who knows where his career could’ve gone. 100

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop: :scust:

rip

i know in mainstream terms he wasnt bein chkd fo no mo

but watt was the vibe in ATL N SOUTH FO QUAN IN2024

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Damn. Dope

pretty much. I saw this when mac miller died and he was getting RAPED on prices. Yet then all his so called friends gave a rip so its all good lol.

They wont give them to you unless you on hospice. People want their opiates since beginning of time. It rules the world in ways like few things do. This is all because they want to control the supply. Fent was introduced to ruin the dope game and population control. Aint the chinese or the mexicans.

C.ontrol I.t A.ll
its incredibly cruel. theyre so afraid of pills being diverted they just send people home in pain. its the DEA. fukk them

same law is responsible for the current Adderall shortage. the DEA is behind this

Lot of celebs don't have the money you think they do
im sure he has enough to afford pills :usure: