BREAKING: Rich Homie Quan Passes Away: TMZ Confirms

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
RHQ pretty much got black balled right? I seem to rmb being shocked that the song gamble got traction after years of not hearing him get sny play at all.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
He was a genuine dude.

I remember during the middle of the pandemic this chick I knew moved down to metro Atlanta and was posting videos all on Snapchat. She made friends and decided to hit the hood, she ended up in the projects at 2 a.m. with a group of locals and Rich Homie Quan just leaning up against some cars in the parking lot shooting the shyt, no security, just him, hanging with everybody who wasn’t staying in the house.

R.I.P.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

I played the shyt out of Family & Mula after he dropped it even if mainstream wasn't rockin' wit em like that anymore. He bought a lot of wave to da game that mfs still jock to this day. This is sum tragic shyt. Mfs gotta chill on the 💊's and other ish :rip:

This is really facts though, Thug and Quan literally birthed Gunna and Baby and a million other young nikkas styles and look how they ended up... shyt crazy bruh my middle millenials (30-35) all fukked up off these stupid ass drugs smfh

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
RIP

Pill popping, lean, and all these opioids should've never been glorified but there's non profits in every city that give out drug testing kits so you'll know whether what you're taking is pure. No reason not to be safe.

These guys act like fentanyl isn't killing people.

This is going to fall on deaf ears unfortunately. Takings drugs the safe way just isn't cool enough for a lot of people.
shyt is absurd. If you can afford to buy percs you can afford to spend $10 on a test kit or some Narcan
But nobody wanna be in the function with the fent test strips, don’t wanna look like a nerd smh
Mfs gotta stop doing drugs they can OD on by themselves too