BREAKING: Rich Homie Quan Passes Away: TMZ Confirms

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Mannn I’m all over this thread bros .. you remember the dj drama version when it starts over before the hook dropped

My lil' bro used to have this version on repeat when we were outside. When he first came on the scene. Everyone was playing his shyt:wow:

Cash money was my go too.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Heard the news and was listening to I Promise i Will not Stop Going In on the way home.

RIP

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Smh so fukking sad man. Dude was more than likely dead from the night before
:mjcry:
Also, I fukking hate listening to 911 calls cause the operator is always so soulless and sounds like they have an attitude, shyt pisses me off. At least have some sort of compassion
It's apart of their training. They have to stay calm to keep other people from panicking. Unfortunately it can come off as them being "soulless" during their calls.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Thes dudes need to find a new recreational drug because these pills and shyt ain’t it. Coke heads have a longer life these these pill heads. I’m on my old man shyt but I wouldn’t let my kids listen to this drug addict rap shyt. It ain’t just toxic no more it’s straight up fatal to your life.

Coke just as dangerous now, prolly worse

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Damnnn. RIP Rich, hella memories from that time period circa '13 I associate to bruh music AND movement. That run had the streets on lock, or at least down here I can't speak for nowhere else.
Legend!
And mainstreamed the temp fade fro on the low. Man RIP Quan, 34 is young, but we all have a day. Just hate he didn't live long enough to justly get his flowers.

My nikka my nikka :mjcry: