BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If all lives matter white people would be protesting in the millions at these acts of police brutality and injustices.
Now come on you know when white people say all lives matter that's the biggest load of b******* ever.

If all lives really matter to white people there wouldn't be two hundred thousand Americans dead from coronavirus as well but they don't give a s*** about all lives just their own

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is apparent that she clearly understands the stakes by her admission of trumps flirtation with authoritarianism, yet the tone of her commentary sounds as tho she’s settled in another country and is sharing her dismay from afar.

She and her ilk need to get real. She lives in America for the foreseeable future, so lambasting the Democrats for their failures sounds like a situation where an apartment housing 2 people is on fire and one roommate folds their hands, does nothing and yells at the other roommate because the other roommate kept leaving the stove unattended.

Wouldn’t it be absurd for the roommate not to try extinguish the fire or seek help at that moment, and save their righteous anger for later.

shyt is just weird to me cuz the roommate clearly has property in the apartment and their name on the lease.
This is the first time I seen a take on the "don't vote" ideology that actually makes sense. Although I plan on voting, she makes a lot of sense here.
Tariq could benefit greatly from working with someone who's an actual scholar to refine some of his talking points. He's good at drawing attention and riling people up but really that's where it stops.

Tagging @Houston911 cuz he spoke on this earlier too.

Btw, I'm voting (always have) but this is a conversation that needs to be had.

primary elections are for favorites, general elections are for gains.

people had 18 months to pick their dream candidate. the world doesn't stop spinning.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This livestream I'm watching on Twitch (for some reason I can't link) just had a cac cop bytch (looked like she was in her 20s) calling police brutality a "false narrative" and saying these isolated cases have been blown out of proportion :scust:

Worst of all there was a black officer standing right next to her nodding on :snoop:
Deadass...fukk c00ns and the crackkkers that love em.

:camby:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Where’s our forever first black president who claimed he would speak out more regarding police violence once he leaves office. Oh, out singing more first look book deals and Netflix deals

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Nah trucks those officers and I really hope they never know peace for the rest of their lives.

Yo in fact f*** this forgive a v forget s*** all right if anybody hurts and kills any member of my family like police officer I want them dead seriously. I don't even want them to be able to enjoy their sons or daughters birthday I want them to go and cry at their f****** tombstone every year as a reminder not to f*** with black people.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Fitting to rep and dap that post:wow:. Brehs think I'm crazy with such a move but I'm trying to expand beyond my limitations. Speak another language and see the wonders of the world that God created. Sure, there's folks that don't share the same sentiments as I do as far as leaving this country but for those that feel it, in the words of Lupe Fiasco:

It's kids who wanna leave, and I encourage them
Go out and see the world, never return from
Yeah you don't come back unless you learned some:wow:
honestly there should be a passport gang thread on here or something shyt is no joke in amerikkk and people talking real tough online on a keyboard :mjtf:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
honestly there should be a passport gang thread on here or something shyt is no joke in amerikkk and people talking real tough online on a keyboard :mjtf:

:jbhmm:May have to get the train smoking with such a thread. Gotta put my toes in it because I'm trying to peep game like this is the underground railroad :wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hey it's just getting to the point where as a black person I don't feel safe in America at all.

Like you go to these hospitals in these doctors are racist and they won't treat you the way white people will be treated they go in there.

Police can kill you as a black person with impunity and not only will be officers not get charged but they will also get paid administrative leave and donations from GoFundMe and Kickstarter

Just even trying to get an entry-level job as a black person in this country is like pulling teeth

And frankly to be honest I don't care about these narcissistic self-absorbed racist white people and their need for everybody to adulate them and their fragile egos all the time with attention fukk this...

I don't even want to have kids in this country or raise a family fukk it I want to leave.

I'd be damned if I ever get killed by race soldiers and a thread is stickied front top of the page in my memory.
:unimpressed:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:jbhmm:May have to get the train smoking with such a thread. Gotta put my toes in it because I'm trying to peep game like this is the underground railroad :wow:
also you should check out the post made by @bdizzle that i have in my quotes, BD left and went to Africa like 3 years ago? i need to go back and look he straight ghosted thecoli came back with this post listing the shyt he been doing and it made me :wow:breh was getting a lot of people heated because he wanted more of us to make that jump/move to.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
also you should check out the post made by @bdizzle that i have in my quotes, BD left and went to Africa like 3 years ago? i need to go back and look he straight ghosted thecoli came back with this post listing the shyt he been doing and it made me :wow:breh was getting a lot of people heated because he wanted more of us to make that jump/move to.

Koala-thumb-700x525-218754.gif

Already working on the outline for the thread, trust Passport gang is in here :banderas: