BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Here's a more nuanced and intellectual response to the point he keeps trying to make.

Tariq could benefit greatly from working with someone who's an actual scholar to refine some of his talking point. He's good and drawing attention and riling people up but really that's where it stops.

Tagging @Houston911 cuz he spoke on this earlier too.

Btw, I'm voting (always have) but this is a conversation that needs to be had.

This is the first time I seen a take on the "don't vote" ideology that actually makes sense. Although I plan on voting, she makes a lot of sense here.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
i was talking to another breh the other day his @Chrishaune :manny: this is the post he made the other day and he was 100% on the money

Fitting to rep and dap that post:wow:. Brehs think I'm crazy with such a move but I'm trying to expand beyond my limitations. Speak another language and see the wonders of the world that God created. Sure, there's folks that don't share the same sentiments as I do as far as leaving this country but for those that feel it, in the words of Lupe Fiasco:

It's kids who wanna leave, and I encourage them
Go out and see the world, never return from
Yeah you don't come back unless you learned some:wow:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Here's a more nuanced and intellectual response to the point he keeps trying to make.

Tariq could benefit greatly from working with someone who's an actual scholar to refine some of his talking point. He's good and drawing attention and riling people up but really that's where it stops.

I think enough people get it. Few think Biden/Harris is some ultimate solution to the grand problem. It's pretty clear the 2party system needs to go. That's the long term.

But if you want any chance of changing the system you have to take the first step and get orange outta there.

He's dismantled so many institutions and disabled so many checks and balances in just his first term. If you give him (by not voting) 4 more years, you basically kiss any hope for dismantling or changing the 2party system, distribution of reparations, eliminating police immunity etc. in the future goodbye. It's really that simple

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
if you aspire to be a criminal best thing you could do is become a police officer*
fam.
youve been dropping some gems lately!

and...

that AG "brother" is married to that Mitch guys granddaughter?!

:gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps

It is apparent that she clearly understands the stakes by her admission of trumps flirtation with authoritarianism, yet the tone of her commentary sounds as tho she’s settled in another country and is sharing her dismay from afar.

She and her ilk need to get real. She lives in America for the foreseeable future, so lambasting the Democrats for their failures sounds like a situation where an apartment housing 2 people is on fire and one roommate folds their hands, does nothing and yells at the other roommate because the other roommate kept leaving the stove unattended.

Wouldn’t it be absurd for the roommate not to try extinguish the fire or seek help at that moment, and save their righteous anger for later.

shyt is just weird to me cuz the roommate clearly has property in the apartment and their name on the lease.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:francis:My wife's sister had a dream that there were military forces on every street and she told her kids to get down as they were passing by her house. This shyt is not a game and these protests so far testing the water for a complete military country, yet there will be allies to defend in case of this sort of affair happening, hence why there's "certain streets" militia is not allowed on. This shyt is straight up Civilization type of shyt but the leaders fighting are within the leader that's suppose to be leading, while other countries are actually taking the playbook of America and running with it. You are going to start seeing countries trying to recruit hard on graduates and children while this country goes into deeper civil unrest.

Bottom line:
tenor.gif

Before the gates are locked for Jonestown 4K, please focus on getting this and getting the fukk out my fellow Coli brehs.
More importantly, was it foreign military or America's own?:sas2: