BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:My wife's sister had a dream that there were military forces on every street and she told her kids to get down as they were passing by her house. This shyt is not a game and these protests so far testing the water for a complete military country, yet there will be allies to defend in case of this sort of affair happening, hence why there's "certain streets" militia is not allowed on. This shyt is straight up Civilization type of shyt but the leaders fighting are within the leader that's suppose to be leading, while other countries are actually taking the playbook of America and running with it. You are going to start seeing countries trying to recruit hard on graduates and children while this country goes into deeper civil unrest.

Bottom line:
tenor.gif

Before the gates are locked for Jonestown 4K, please focus on getting this and getting the fukk out my fellow Coli brehs.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:francis:My wife's sister had a dream that there were military forces on every street and she told her kids to get down as they were passing by her house. This shyt is not a game and these protests so far testing the water for a complete military country, yet there will be allies to defend in case of this sort of affair happening, hence why there's "certain streets" militia is not allowed on. This shyt is straight up Civilization type of shyt but the leaders fighting are within the leader that's suppose to be leading, while other countries are actually taking the playbook of America and running with it. You are going to start seeing countries trying to recruit hard on graduates and children while this country goes into deeper civil unrest.

Bottom line:
tenor.gif

Before the gates are locked for Jonestown 4K, please focus on getting this and getting the fukk out my fellow Coli brehs.
When that one breh called me a scared ass nikka just because i said we should all get a passport :hhh: breh sounds like an agent trying to keep as many black people trapped and locked down in the USA when they start trying to kill us even more then now.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
America clearly gives no fukks how it makes itself look on the world stage.

I'm not surprised by this at all.

The world ain't no different than America what type of response is this?

Black's are viewed at as lesser than worldwide you dudes man.....

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

This dude is such an agent for Trump. He refuses to say the AG is a republican

Here's a more nuanced and intellectual response to the point he keeps trying to make.

Tariq could benefit greatly from working with someone who's an actual scholar to refine some of his talking points. He's good at drawing attention and riling people up but really that's where it stops.

Tagging @Houston911 cuz he spoke on this earlier too.

Btw, I'm voting (always have) but this is a conversation that needs to be had.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
that the crazy part everyone died after a few months and i remember someone who was protesting was telling us cops were killing people and they ended up dying.

:francis:Not a single documentary, internal affairs to check on these facts, or signs of awareness of these happenings. Just evaporated from the face of the earth :mjcry:

I know of these affairs and will pray that their spirits will RIP as the enemy get what's coming to them.

When that one breh called me a scared ass nikka just because i said we should all get a passport :hhh: breh sounds like an agent trying to keep as many black people trapped and locked down in the USA when they start trying to kill us even more then now.

The Jonestown effect. The jig is up and they know deep inside that this country is about to fall deeper like a biblical verse. The irony that white folks who preached that whole "get out of our country" shyt and we go "aight bet" have the Pikachu meme face and suddenly copping pleas about us "uniting".

BULLshyt:camby:

With threads like this constantly being the ultimate endgame, the countless propaganda to keep the American people complacent to actually get out of this shythole, to the sad state of affairs of how folks are taking this COVID pandemic, this country can go to hell and I mean that on the ashes of my mother, the grave of my grandmother, and the ashes of my dead uncle who warned me about some "cacs" because shyt like this.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Here's a more nuanced and intellectual response to the point he keeps trying to make.

Tariq could benefit greatly from working with someone who's an actual scholar to refine some of his talking point. He's good and drawing attention and riling people up but really that's where it stops.

Tagging @Houston911 cuz he spoke on this earlier too.

Btw, I'm voting (always have) but this is a conversation that needs to be had.

That lady sounds like an intellectual. Tariq is a clown ass nikka who good at hustling. I don’t think they ever need to meet

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:patrice:When the outside looking in see propaganda from news outlets of black people being viewed as the devil incarnated, of course there's a certain unease tension from most foreigners, until they actually meet a few and go :leon::krs::banderas: when they realize that we share the same struggles. This whole racism everywhere type of shyt seems like a reach when of course it may be the case but a different tone of relief when black folks experience from themselves the benefits of leaving a place where we were labeled "ain't shyt" the most. We as black people need to open up to expanding our capabilities. In order to survive, we must migrate to a better promise land as our ancestors done in the past. Why sit in the plantation and get spoon fed the same bullshyt, when we have the resources and abilities to gain a better way of living outside of this shythole. There's countless jobs across the world that desires folks with just a reasonable amount of education and pay a fukk ton while you embrace the differences in actual "freedom". My wife's family member taught English overseas and guess what, she never came back to this bytch not because of the amount of money going into the travel but why:heh:?

• Better food without the ability of becoming addicted
  • Better ways of living through numerous forms of transportation, health care, and etc
  • Not having to walk around with that THANG on you because its actually peaceful to take a walk outside at night
This in my eye is "freedom" and sure black folks get the side eye, but I would rather get the side eye from one and tell my story to many, versus getting treated lesser than life in my own country :aicmon:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:comeon:

That wasn't even my point at all, but go ahead and nitpick over nothing.

Just focus on what's at hand.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:francis:Not a single documentary, internal affairs to check on these facts, or signs of awareness of these happenings. Just evaporated from the face of the earth :mjcry:

I know of these affairs and will pray that their spirits will RIP as the enemy get what's coming to them.

The Jonestown effect. The jig is up and they know deep inside that this country is about to fall deeper like a biblical verse. The irony that white folks who preached that whole "get out of our country" shyt and we go "aight bet" have the Pikachu meme face and suddenly copping pleas about us "uniting".

BULLshyt:camby:

With threads like this constantly being the ultimate endgame, the countless propaganda to keep the American people complacent to actually get out of this shythole, to the sad state of affairs of how folks are taking this COVID pandemic, this country can go to hell and I mean that on the ashes of my mother, the grave of my grandmother, and the ashes of my dead uncle who warned me about some "cacs" because shyt like this.
i was talking to another breh the other day his @Chrishaune :manny: this is the post he made the other day and he was 100% on the money
There's a lot of other places in the world you can be happy if that's what you choose to do. For those that choose to stay, that's fine too. There's black folks that are doing well in the U.S. For those that are not happy, seriously should look at developing their language skills and seeking another country.....A new environment will often give you a fresh outlook and brighten your attitude.....

Don't feel like you're stuck here....You'll be surprised how people in other countries accept you.