BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
also you should check out the post made by @bdizzle that i have in my quotes, BD left and went to Africa like 3 years ago? i need to go back and look he straight ghosted thecoli came back with this post listing the shyt he been doing and it made me :wow:breh was getting a lot of people heated because he wanted more of us to make that jump/move to.
It's time to go to Africa.

This one just absolutely hurts man...I really thought that Breonna and her family was gonna get justice.
:to:
I've had it with this shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's time to go to Africa.

This one just absolutely hurts man...I really thought that Breonna and her family was gonna get justice.
:to:
I've had it with this shyt.

Folks need to peep game on what Sun Ra was spewing in 74:

They don't want us here :francis:. Move and colonize. The only way of our people to survive in the midst of these dire moments in life where our lives ain't worth shyt:mjcry:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The boyfriend did say he shot first though not knowing they were cops. Why are folks being chatisesed for saying what he said?
Because they’re saying it in a way to try and justify the cops’ misconduct. It’s not the whole story and it frames what happened as if the victims are to blame.

Under Kentucky state law you’re allowed to use deadly force against someone breaking into your home unless they’ve identified themselves as police officers, which they didn’t do here (and the cops were explicitly told to announce their presence; instead they lied about it).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they’re saying it in a way to try and justify the cops’ misconduct. It’s not the whole story and it frames what happened as if the victims are to blame.

Under Kentucky state law you’re allowed to use deadly force against someone breaking into your home unless they’ve identified themselves as police officers, which they didn’t do here (and the cops were explicitly told to announce their presence; instead they lied about it).

This won’t get a murder charge to stick tho....