BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: if that's the case why the cop get charged with 3 felonies for shooting neighborhood apartments?

:jbhmm:

They could've charged them with negligent homicide like this: they'd probably charge the bf with it instead. In fact why did they drop his charges?:jbhmm::martin:

Shreveport police officers indicted in Tommie McGlothen death
I don't know breh I'm no expert but I'd imagine it's to do with evidence the boyfriend may have had a good case for not being sure it was cops at the door. That's obviously hella subjective tho hard to prove.

The charges are one thing but if we know for certain they would get off on self defense during this sloppy warrant. Why do we want to delay the inevitable of them not doing any serious time given the circumstances of the killing? It would just be a bunch of weak charges with little substance in court.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: i think this should be happening more often, we all know all these shootings and killing of our people will never get true justice at all, but is anyone willing to really do it?:patrice:

Sacrificing yourself is probably the hardest most “ real” thing you can do in life

The percentage of people actually willing to die or get locked up to change the world is so small

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sacrificing yourself is probably the hardest most “ real” thing you can do in life

The percentage of people actually willing to die or get locked up to change the world is so small

our black king
6BALZG3HIOF5X2D4632WJHSTZU.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This livestream I'm watching on Twitch (for some reason I can't link) just had a cac cop bytch (looked like she was in her 20s) calling police brutality a "false narrative" and saying these isolated cases have been blown out of proportion :scust:

Worst of all there was a black officer standing right next to her nodding on :snoop:
ISOlated incident? How dumb is she.

The point is police brutality happens and there should be punishment for it. If I accidentally shot someone, I’d be in trouble, yet there’s a double standard when cops fukk up or abuse their power.

nouglygirls

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have any black police officers said anything publicly against this and other crimes with their fellow brothers and sisters being lynched by their coworkers?? This is a real question i would like to know if there are any posts with black officers standing up for the rights of our people (their own rights)?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

As I said before law enforcement cooperates with these militias because they are members of these groups, sympathize with them, cooperate with them etc. The same is said in the military. White nationalist militias have infiltrated the police and military. And black people are starting to peep game. Alot more black folks are starting to own firearms, forming militias and gun clubs. White conservatives have a proto-insurgency in their hands. They own the majority of the guns, white pigs which is the majority in all levels of law enforcement support them and have about 35-40% support in the military.