BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
exactly. after looking at the facts, the BOYFRIEND is to blame. The police not only knocked before entering, the DUMB ASS BOYFRIEND admitted to shooting FIRST! Wow.

All that rioting to protect this dude Breonna should have moved better running with that clown. sad she had to die standing next to her boyfriend. SMH

Not sure why they could couldn't look out window and door to see the cops at the door. You're not allowed to shoot at police and expect them not shoot back
You can't have Brother Malcolm as your Avi and be this caucasiananally dumb.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
This livestream I'm watching on Twitch (for some reason I can't link) just had a cac cop bytch (looked like she was in her 20s) calling police brutality a "false narrative" and saying these isolated cases have been blown out of proportion :scust:

Worst of all there was a black officer standing right next to her nodding on :snoop:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This livestream I'm watching on Twitch (for some reason I can't link) just had a cac cop bytch (looked like she was in her 20s) calling police brutality a "false narrative" and saying these isolated cases have been blown out of proportion :scust:

Worst of all there was a black officer standing right next to her nodding on :snoop:
:scust:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all knew this was coming, technically both sides were within the law but the punishment should be netted out for calling for the raid when the suspect was in custody already.

heads should have rolled but we already know the deal.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

They'll never call out their own and hold themselves accountable. If she did, it'd be her ass until she left the force. Optimally, you'd WANT officers to hold others accountable in order to prevent corruption... ESPECIALLY when we're talking about doing the right thing and actually admitting that police officers are on some bullshyt... But that obviously doesn't happen. That's why "ACAB" is all over social media. People can talk all day about how the officers they know personally are "sweet people who wouldn't hurt a soul", but they're not out on duty with them.