BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Who was already in jail???

That is the definition of negligence, the ex has nothing to do with her death. Why are we excusing someone for being so shyt at their jobs?

I dont have every detail of this case, but let me ask....so the dude they wanted used to live with her, but had already been arrested & was already in jail. The police got their paperwork mixed up and went back to her apt to look for the dude who was already locked up, they kicked in the door and Taylor and her new bf acted in self defense? Am I right?

This sounds like the Botham Jean case with an obvious twist.

Sad how negligence can be excused.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
it’s just my opinion. All experts in the beginning said the officers weren’t going to be charged. No one can explain why the boyfriend wasn’t shot. I find that odd. Taylor did something & they don’t want to say to keep the peace.
wrong.

Breonna used to fukk with ole boy. They broke up. She moved on. They got a bullshyt warrant off of knowing he used to smash her years ago. this is a dangerous thing that should never be repeated. you can't have police pullin kick-do's on drug dealers' ex girlfriends. That's fukkin sloppy and should be illegal. It's a reach of a connection.

If they wanted to keep the peace they would have charged the cops.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone really surprised at this fck shyt? I'm not. I knew this was going to happen.

Black cop accidentally killed the White Woman in Minnesota. Her family was awarded millions by the city and the Black cop went down. Shyt like this never happens when a CAC officer is involved.

Well, they did get that white chick. Which was surprising to me. Her conviction unfortunately was still an exception and not the rule. Crazy thing she's appealing and might get out.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
City paid 12 million*, they didn't pay shyt..clearly you are not educated enough on this case. It seems like you watched one Tucker Carlson segment and are getting all your talking points from there. Please go read on the case before arguing in here. You are getting 70% of your info wrong.

sure brother. I’m done with it

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
So those millions were Pat on the back money for the family since they knew they werent gonna charge him :francis: