BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
it’s just my opinion. All experts in the beginning said the officers weren’t going to be charged. No one can explain why the boyfriend wasn’t shot. I find that odd. Taylor did something & they don’t want to say to keep the peace.
Yes, the officers who have been trying to put blame on her since day 1, even trying to get her ex bf to turn on her, didn't want to say anything publicly to keep the peace:unimpressed:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I’m not defending anything. If the police are raiding a place & the people inside shoot an officer then the other officers killed someone inside maybe murder is not the charge. People let the internet & peer pressure cloud their judgment. Of course because there is not video no one knows for sure but stop acting like the officers killed her in cold blood.

Mods?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They paid 12 million so they admitted they were wrong. No argument there
City paid 12 million*, they didn't pay shyt..clearly you are not educated enough on this case. It seems like you watched one Tucker Carlson segment and are getting all your talking points from there. Please go read on the case before arguing in here. You are getting 70% of your info wrong.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
This is to be expected. They dragged this shyt out since May. If they were going to arrest the officers they would have BEEN did it. It shows alot about maintaining the order of white supremacy is that they know folks are going to riot and cause untold damage to keep them pigs from going to jail. They dont care. The c00n ass Attorney General spoke at the RNC, he knows where his biscuits are buttered.
You ain't neva lied bro. It's an election year, and they just so happen to bump Candace Owens and choose this superkune Daniel Cameron to speak at the RNC? They know Louisville gon show out and Trump will use that to appeal to his base even more. "It's all a game"- dikk Gregory