BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
No but I'll push you off a bridge and watch you fly to the ground like the bytch you are. You cowards need to shut the fukk up already before you get forced to. I'm really getting tired of you cowards talking, talking, talking and talking and doing the same song and dance with the same results. Come and see me and see if I dont fukk you up. Losers trying to make waves on a computer. Shut the fukk up, you dusty bytch

Your bytch ass on your period. Go drink bleach

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
I’m not defending anything. If the police are raiding a place & the people inside shoot an officer then the other officers killed someone inside maybe murder is not the charge. People let the internet & peer pressure cloud their judgment. Of course because there is not video no one knows for sure but stop acting like the officers killed her in cold blood.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I’m not defending anything. If the police are raiding a place & the people inside shoot an officer then the other officers killed someone inside maybe murder is not the charge. People let the internet & peer pressure cloud their judgment. Of course because there is not video no one knows for sure but stop acting like the officers killed her in cold blood.

The people inside shot because they thought someone was breaking in, out of 13 witnesses, only 1 person heard the officer announce themselves.

1. The officer had their intel wrong
2. They didn't announce themselves or announce themselves clearly
3. The BF rightfully defended his property (or does defense only apply to a certain race)
4. Officers should be charged with negligence at the minimum

Also its not peer pressure, its common sense..let this be your family and see you have this dumbass take where you defend someone breaking into your house unannounced and be okay with "oops it was a mistake"

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
The people inside shot because they thought someone was breaking in, out of 13 witnesses, only 1 person heard the officer announce themselves.

1. The officer had their intel wrong
2. They didn't announce themselves or announce themselves clearly
3. The BF rightfully defended his property (or does defense only apply to a certain race)
4. Officers should be charged with negligence at the minimum

I hear you. They were performing a warrant. Sad situation. Taylor was letting a drug dealer use her place & got caught up. He is responsible for her death.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I’m not defending the police or am ignoring the existence of police brutality. Murder can’t proven in this case
The family was never gonna go for a murder charge they were gonna file for manslaughter, they couldn’t even get a fukkin manslaughter charge out of it. What are you talking about

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised :francis:.

This is why sports should not come back. It's all about distancing

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I hear you. They were performing a warrant. Sad situation. Taylor was letting a drug dealer use her place & got caught up. He is responsible for her death.
Who was already in jail???

That is the definition of negligence, the ex has nothing to do with her death. Why are we excusing someone for being so shyt at their jobs?

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
The family was never gonna go for a murder charge they were gonna file for manslaughter, they couldn’t even get a fukkin manslaughter charge out of it. What are you talking about

it’s just my opinion. All experts in the beginning said the officers weren’t going to be charged. No one can explain why the boyfriend wasn’t shot. I find that odd. Taylor did something & they don’t want to say to keep the peace.