BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So those millions were Pat on the back money for the family since they knew they werent gonna charge him :francis:
Nothing about this shyt makes any sense...

Pay out 12 million even though you claim the "officers did nothing wrong"...:what:

Charge one of the officers for shooting a wall but not for shooting and killing a human being...:what:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this woman was really murdered because of the silly War on Drugs that in 4 plus decades has down nothing to dent the drug problem, has emboldened often reckless if not outright terroristic police actions and has diverted much money that could have genuinely helped these communities just a disgusting "justice" system in this country and they legit wonder why the vast majority of America's black populace is largely distrusting of police.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I’m not defending anything. If the police are raiding a place & the people inside shoot an officer then the other officers killed someone inside maybe murder is not the charge. People let the internet & peer pressure cloud their judgment. Of course because there is not video no one knows for sure but stop acting like the officers killed her in cold blood.

WRONG fukkING HOUSE. These white people always have some stupid fantasy of people breaking into their house so that why they stuck up on guns. These cops broke into their house and they have EVERY right to shoot at them. Cops were wrong and you looking hella funny posting this in their thread

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Nothing about this shyt makes any sense...

Pay out 12 million even though you claim the "officers did nothing wrong"...:what:

Charge one of the officers for shooting a wall but not for shooting and killing a human being...:what:

im suspecting the family and the police/state agreed on a payout in exchange for him getting off. only thing that makes sense to me

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
wrong.

Breonna used to fukk with ole boy. They broke up. She moved on. They got a bullshyt warrant off of knowing he used to smash her years ago. this is a dangerous thing that should never be repeated. you can't have police pullin kick-do's on drug dealers' ex girlfriends. That's fukkin sloppy and should be illegal. It's a reach of a connection.

If they wanted to keep the peace they would have charged the cops.
Most common sense shyt I've heard all day