BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The settlement was for incompetence....and for the family to basically stop talking about it in public
I dont have every detail of this case, but let me ask....so the dude they wanted used to live with her, but had already been arrested & was already in jail. The police got their paperwork mixed up and went back to her apt to look for the dude who was already locked up, they kicked in the door and Taylor and her new bf acted in self defense? Am I right?

This sounds like the Botham Jean case with an obvious twist.

Sad how negligence can be excused.
this is not what happened

They had 5 search warrants for her ex boyfriend that night. 1 of them being Taylor’s house

The police hit Taylor’s house around 12 am. They found her ex boyfriend at another spot at around 2 am about 2 hours later

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The settlement was for incompetence....and for the family to basically stop talking about it in public
I dont have every detail of this case, but let me ask....so the dude they wanted used to live with her, but had already been arrested & was already in jail. The police got their paperwork mixed up and went back to her apt to look for the dude who was already locked up, they kicked in the door and Taylor and her new bf acted in self defense? Am I right?

This sounds like the Botham Jean case with an obvious twist.

Sad how negligence can be excused.
this is not what happened

They had 5 search warrants for her ex boyfriend that night. 1 of them being Taylor’s house

The police hit Taylor’s house around 12 am. They found her ex boyfriend at another spot at around 2 am about 2 hours later

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nothing about this shyt makes any sense...

Pay out 12 million even though you claim the "officers did nothing wrong"...:what:

Charge one of the officers for shooting a wall but not for shooting and killing a human being...:what:
The city paid the 12 million

the state decided not to charge the offices

Those decisions may as well been made by 2 different countries

they are not connected

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Trump's bytch ass just said that c00n AG "is a rockstar"

:pacspit:

This is all the AG wanted. To him this was never about justice for Breonna Taylor, this was about him protecting white people who kill black people and getting approval from massa (aka Trump).

Maybe I'm focusing too much of my anger on him idk but I am really disgusted at the AG.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, this is what we expected. Why is it so hard to hold people accountable?

You mean they dont want to hold WHITE COPS accountable, they got no problems throwing black cops behind bars...:sas2: can provide NUMEROUS cases where black cops got convicted and done in by that same blue wall that's supposed to protect them...:mjpls: unless you got the complexion for the protection it seems...

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I wanna see folks tell me that Breonna’s family taking that settlement had NO effect towards the verdict when those pigs get nothing but a slap on the wrist and a transfer to another department :unimpressed:
That settlement is actually behind real reforms. It's sad how the criminal case turned out. But the civil settlement actually brought justice reform to that county.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that police station gotta be wiped
Off the earth. Leave the target best buy and retail shyt alone. Where are the twitter detectives with these cacs addresses?

:pacspit:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five