BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this case makes no fukking sense. the one officer who was fired was only charged for shooting into the other apartments.

if that's the case, why did they fire him, since according to them, he really didn't do anything wrong really.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
talk like a grown man or don’t comment at all. Police killed unintentionally in a raid I don’t think they went in there to kill her. The officer knew Floyd & intentionally killed him. There is a difference
The raid was wrong . They had faulty intel! This is why we need police reform police are one of the only jobs where despite Th end result being a wrongful death they get alll this leeway to say why it’s not technically their fault . If a police officer goes up to the wrong person wrestled him down or even responding to a psych call can kill someone and simply say they didn’t comply and they face little reprecussions . It’s the police job to make sure they do everything they can by the book yet somehow civilians are expected to be the ones who Are level headed etc . That’s what they are paid for !!

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
George Floyd was murdered. I don’t believe Taylor was. Feel for the family but that’s how I feel. The ex boyfriend use her & wasn’t around when it got real.

talk like a grown man or don’t comment at all. Police killed unintentionally in a raid I don’t think they went in there to kill her. The officer knew Floyd & intentionally killed him. There is a difference

Surprised at Kap. More black kids died over Jordans than police brutality. Kids sells drugs to buy Nike products. Not being critical but just surprised.

fukk off.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Feds had him on tape...he used her place as a trap house...they were both in the hallway n he shoots n than go hides n leave breona in the hallway alone...cops shot back n shot her few times including twice in the head

I knew a murder charge wasnt gona happen...rip breonna :/
the ex-boyfriend was the drug dealer.
the current boyfriend, breonna taylor, and breonna taylor's roommate have zero drug arrests or anything on their records.
the police basically just knew the drug dealer used to mess with her, so that's how they got a warrant. But she moved on with a new dude. This shyt is murder.

Basically, you have a apartment with people with no warrants getting kicked in. The people with no warrants think it's home invasion. The new boyfriend bussin at what he think is burglars. He did nothing wrong. She did nothing wrong.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Who said the cops shouldnt be charged?
I didn't accuse you of that, I am asking you why are you believing that source when that department has been trying their best to lie and get away with it? Also your info is completely wrong because you are confusing the ex bf with the current bf. The current bf had nothing to do with drugs, they found no drugs on the scene.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The bf who shot wasn’t the one who they were looking for as he was already arrested . Why are you posting this as if They are one and the same . You should be negged and banned @Barnett114 @Houston911

Well instead of actn emotional u can just correct me..i hear so many things about this case idk whats true..

The cops shoulda been charged! The law needs to be changed and bre should be alive

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only real answer is cats like you and me will have to die for real change, a change we won't even get to see, Micah did what a lot of us were afraid to do because he was betting on it sparking something akin to a revolution, it didn't sadly we need more people otherwise it won't happen.

if I truly in my heart thought we could vote or discuss our way out of this I would take it in an instant but they don't seem to be receptive to conversation.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lotta misinformation in here about Breonna’s killing, at least read the Wikipedia page and check the sources before coming in here spouting nonsense.

People are fukking idiots.

You know what? Even if she was sleeping on a bed filled with heron she didn't deserve to be executed in her sleep like that.

That's the only fukking point that matters. Nothing else. Her boyfriend could have been Lucifer himself, that was still an execution.

Dylan Roof walked into a church in South Carolina, pulled out a gun when the members of the congregation held out their hand and slaughtered 9 of them.

The police found him, brought him in alive and gave him Burger King on the way... but the only option they had was to murder Breonna Taylor?

And stupid fukks on this board carry water for the very cacs murdering black people with impunity by telling us it had to be the victim's fault somehow.

White people make mistakes every day and fail UP. Black folks have one foot out of line it can cost you your life.

Mods just need to start banning these idiots.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I didn't accuse you of that, I am asking you why are you believing that source when that department has been trying their best to lie and get away with it? Also your info is completely wrong because you are confusing the ex bf with the current bf. The current bf had nothing to do with drugs, they found no drugs on the scene.

Thats a good point and ur right

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
The raid was wrong . They had faulty intel! This is why we need police reform police are one of the only jobs where despite Th end result being a wrongful death they get alll this leeway to say why it’s not technically their fault . If a police officer goes up to the wrong person wrestled him down or even responding to a psych call can kill someone and simply say they didn’t comply and they face little reprecussions . It’s the police job to make sure they do everything they can by the book yet somehow civilians are expected to be the ones who Are level headed etc . That’s what they are paid for !!

I’m not defending the police or am ignoring the existence of police brutality. Murder can’t proven in this case

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Which is what these idiots don't understand when they talk about both sides needing to do their part. Police officers are the ones who escalate situations, not the civilians.