Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
IMO HHH taking over was cool for a month maybe, now the weekly shows feel about like what they have for a few years now; good ring work, watchable, but also completely skippable. The PPVs are usually pretty good, just as they generally were under Vince.

Like everybody has said, Raw needs to be 2hrs, that's the only way. Individual 3 hr Raws are OK, but every week has never worked. That's one thing that hurt Nitro back in the day against Raw too, and WCW in 98 had maybe the best roster ever.
Smackdown & NXT have been much more enjoyable, and as for the PLEs Vince would have a great show end with some kind of bullshyt. The problem is that RAW is basically HHH trying to get his NXT vision over. He does deserve a ton of credit for what he's been able to do with Theory. Vince had Theory dying a painful death, and now HHH has him on the same path as young Orton.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter, Steph, and Nick Khan already have this shyt covered cause they knew Vince wasn’t gonna go down quietly.

Hence why another WSJ piece came out and that Vice documentary dropping the same day :lolbron:

I just knew it was just a matter of time before Vince does what he always does and change his mind :pachaha:

Also I’m sure him watching the show and see Triple H (aggressively) undoing all his booking swiftly must have had him feeling a type of way.

I’m positive him seeing Bray Wyatt, Max Dupri turning back into LA Knight, War Games, the 24/7 title LITERALLY getting thrown in the trash, and countless other wrestlers that he fired comeback on TV pissed him off something serious :russ:

I bet y’all anything he was calling/texting Triple H, Steph, and/or Bruce Prichard about how he feels about the shows and I’m sure he pitches ideas to them but they just leave him on ignore and THAT gets to him. :mjlol:

I remember on Cornette’s podcast he says Vinny Mac is no different then Trump, except he is more articulate and a bit smarter than him.

His ego can’t handle it and he is legit gonna try and fight back for power…or die trying.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s really trolls out there pretending to want Vince back. That’s so hilarious to me.

I get wanting to have controversial opinions for shock value, but It’s not even believable. There’s absolutely no way someone can watch the product of today and genuinely want what we had prior. There’s just no way.

Troll better man. WWE was in the absolute dumps

Last edited:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Mannnnn this part of the article is just….:bryan:

“John Wisniski, who wrestled as Greg Valentine, told the Journal that Ms. Chatterton disclosed the allegations while the two were sharing a marijuana cigarette in a Marriott hotel parking lot in Albany, N.Y., in the 1980s. Mr. Wisniski said he didn’t believe Ms. Chatterton then or now, because he didn’t think she was attractive enough for Mr. McMahon. “

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the screwjob thing now, I don't blame Bret for being pissed and punching Vince at the time, but him being mad for 15 years over losing a fake match was ridiculous.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Don’t NOBODY want Vince back. Usually it’s always a contrarian, but it’s been unanimous about EVERYONE wanting him to stay gone

:russ:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Cokeboy should be thankful for this time off due to the fact he had a new face stapled over his dome.

No way he would have recovered otherwise...

Daps
Mannnnn this part of the article is just….:bryan:

“John Wisniski, who wrestled as Greg Valentine, told the Journal that Ms. Chatterton disclosed the allegations while the two were sharing a marijuana cigarette in a Marriott hotel parking lot in Albany, N.Y., in the 1980s. Mr. Wisniski said he didn’t believe Ms. Chatterton then or now, because he didn’t think she was attractive enough for Mr. McMahon. “

Bret said the same thing.