Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Under Trips, matches have been much stronger.. every weekly has at least one match you should go out of your way to watch. PLE’s have been excellent, storylines seem more coherent, and there’s less silly embarrassing shyt. That’s all I can really ask for.

But with that said, Raw is still unnecessarily 3 hours and it’s not gonna change.. so it’s never gonna be perfect, and even when it’s good it’s still gonna be full of filler bullshyt

I’ll take this WWE over that clown show Vince was putting on tv before his curtain closed every day of the week

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Absolutely not because of the scandal itself and the fact that he's absolutely washed as a booker

And while it's not possible...

....as an onscreen character....:patrice:

the-rock-just-bring-it.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Vince ain't coming back but if he starts a new promotion. :mjlol: I know he bored as hell with all that time on his hands.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
3 hours somewhat worked 9-10 years ago because there was an abundance of star power.
Meh, still pretty forgettable during that time too.

Even while Vince being awful the past 10-15 years, Smackdown was really good around 2015-2016. That’s the era most talk about the past 10 years the most. You don’t hear that from RAW because the 3 hours kill any type of positive Era from happening.

I doubt the Attitude Era or Smackdown 6-era would get looked at as favorably if those were 3 hours.

Imagine if shows like The Wire, Breaking Bad, GoT, or Sopranos were 3 hours each episode :dead: