Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
HHH: I'm liking it... I'm liking it a lot. Maybe Sami should go over Roma...

Vince:

tenor.gif
THE fukk YOU MEAN?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
IIRC Vince always had majority power and didn't give it up stepping down, so he doesn't need approval of the board or random stockholders if he wants back

Whether or not he'd actually brute force his way in, in the middle of new allegations and embarrassing HHH in public is another thing
Dude strutted to the ring like nothing after the first scandal long enough to welcome everyone then just left and walked to the back, he's above nothing :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
IIRC Vince always had majority power and didn't give it up stepping down, so he doesn't need approval of the board or random stockholders if he wants back

Whether or not he'd actually brute force his way in, in the middle of new allegations and embarrassing HHH in public is another thing
Dude strutted to the ring like nothing after the first scandal long enough to welcome everyone then just left and walked to the back, he's above nothing :heh:
He still needs Linda's and Steph's though, right? I don't think that by himself he can be voted back in. And at this point I don't see neither Linda nor Steph giving him their vote :hubie:

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
He still needs Linda's and Steph's though, right? I don't think that by himself he can voted back in. And at this point I don't see neither Linda nor Steph giving him their vote :hubie:
Hmm I don't think so. Hasn't Vince fired or "quietly reassigned" Stephanie multiple times through the years and she never had any power to stop it

I doubt Linda has any say or even cares about anything involving the business or family and has made enough right wing connects to stay afloat until she finishes up shriveling and dies

I'm pretty sure he's the majority shareholder and I read when he stepped down he didn't divide or give power up, I think he can still do whatever he wants

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hmm I don't think so. Hasn't Vince fired or "quietly reassigned" Stephanie multiple times through the years and she never had any power to stop it

I doubt Linda has any say or even cares about anything involving the business or family and has made enough right wing connects to stay afloat until she finishes up shriveling and dies

I'm pretty sure he's the majority shareholder and I read when he stepped down he didn't divide or give power up, I think he can still do whatever he wants
This is what I'm talking about

Steph is also the co-CEO of the company along Nick Khan.

I have no clue how does voting work in cases like these though, I'm clueless when it comes to shyt like this :pachaha:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This is what I'm talking about

Steph is also the co-CEO of the company along Nick Khan.

I have no clue how does voting work in cases like these though, I'm clueless when it comes to shyt like this :pachaha:

CEOs have some final decision making if not outright rule. If those graphs are still right they're CEOs in name because Vince is out of the picture. If he's back in Stephanie can't stop him with her 2.5 & 5.2. Didn't Vince name Khan CEO while in power, he got some high rank beyond what he was hired for. He probably can't stop Vince if he really wanted to do it either, but he's also probably the only one that could talk him out of it since he had Vince's ear in the last days

Vince owns the majority shares and voting power, there'd have to be some clause where if he's a detriment and puts the company in a negative light that he can be ejected. When the stories came out reports were that this clause doesn't exist in WWE.

You could argue the allegations but the problem is, Vince's quotes if real are right. He could've rode it out and been fine 6-12 months later with no TV time in between, the real problem is morale backstage will drop to where it was before. But then the argument there is they made a billion with "poor morale" so now what

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Vince's problem is he sees people on Twitter talking nice about him now and the old days, not realizing in his old carny mind that just because somebody reminisces on old moments doesn't mean you're really wanted back. Coming back just reminds them what they last hated about you.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Vince coming back probably triggers SEC attention regarding the mishandling of corporate funds, makes the sponsors nervous because of the investigations/lawsuits, and has some negative impact on the stock price from all the bad press. So even though he can come back whenever he wants, he won't.