Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Watching the screwjob thing now, I don't blame Bret for being pissed and punching Vince at the time, but him being mad for 15 years over losing a fake match was ridiculous.
I don't know why people always say this when they see actors & actresses storm off of movie/TV sets over "creative differences" all the time & actors & directors have damn near blood feuds over "fake movies" and "fake TV shows"

Hell, at least in wrestling, you're kind of stuck with your character on some level unless you do a complete repackaging, which is really rare.

fukking a storyline/character up can ruin careers. Ask Muhammad Hassan & Terry Taylor & The Shockmaster

Also, you gotta understand Vince ran his father out of business & killed his brother as well. :francis:

Dude is literally a supervillain in the Hart story :heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter, Steph, and Nick Khan already have this shyt covered cause they knew Vince wasn’t gonna go down quietly.

Hence why another WSJ piece came out and that Vice documentary dropping the same day :lolbron:

I just knew it was just a matter of time before Vince does what he always does and change his mind :pachaha:

Also I’m sure him watching the show and see Triple H (aggressively) undoing all his booking swiftly must have had him feeling a type of way.

I’m positive him seeing Bray Wyatt, Max Dupri turning back into LA Knight, War Games, the 24/7 title LITERALLY getting thrown in the trash, and countless other wrestlers that he fired comeback on TV pissed him off something serious :russ:

I bet y’all anything he was calling/texting Triple H, Steph, and/or Bruce Prichard about how he feels about the shows and I’m sure he pitches ideas to them but they just leave him on ignore and THAT gets to him. :mjlol:

I remember on Cornette’s podcast he says Vinny Mac is no different then Trump, except he is more articulate and a bit smarter than him.

His ego can’t handle it and he is legit gonna try and fight back for power…or die trying.
Same can be said about Cornette :mjpls: . As for the rest, Of course Vince wants to come back and is pissed to see them doing fine without him. The irony is that any normal businessman would see this as a sign that he actually succeeded. Vince was able to make pro wrestling into a billion dollar business which no one would've thought could happen, and he put people in place to carryon the success after him. But Vince is such a workaholic/control freak that he would've rather died at the helm than retire a billionaire.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You joking right?:gucci:

Since Trips snubbed me a long time ago, its been on sight :ufdup:
tumblr_poc0gaFRHz1w1on7ho1_500.jpg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Same can be said about Cornette :mjpls: . As for the rest, Of course Vince wants to come back and is pissed to see them doing fine without him. The irony is that any normal businessman would see this as a sign that he actually succeeded. Vince was able to make pro wrestling into a billion dollar business which no one would've thought could happen, and he put people in place to carryon the success after him. But Vince is such a workaholic/control freak that he would've rather died at the helm than retire a billionaire.
This is literally ALL he knows. He knows NOTHING else.