Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So let me get this straight:

Vince just opened up Smackdown and walked away. No rhyme, reason, nothing, just "lol you got me...*fart*".

This whole thing is just a wild work that should have been a thing when Vince was a entire demon, instead of a shriveled up prune. At the end of the day, Vince going to "stepped down" but still get a kickback, Shareholders will end up booking the shows while Steph becomes a puppet, and the WWE will still be a entity because like it or not, its complicated. The company is not a wrestling promotion...its a complexity that will soon be sold to Disney or some shyt.

Watch :francis:

I wish folks would get over this Vince=Devil shyt when there is layers to this shyt. At the end of the day, wrestling in 2022 stinks from Kota exposing NJPW for Yakuza ties and money schemes, AEW's swept under the rug issues, WWE's nonsense, and the entire business being stuck in 200t5 instead of pushing to 2022 and beyond.

Stop watching this bullshyt and watch Baseball:

giphy.gif

Our scumbags love the kids:mjcry:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
it's the same situation. nobody was talking about "consent" with Bill Gates. the only reason it's deemed inappropriate is because other people know they can't pop off the bosses mistress and they can't hire their own mistresses. It has nothing to do with him "preying on an innocent helpless victim". that's my point. This bixenpen (or however you spell it) dude implying some rape shyt is goofy shyt.

Bix is a dumbass for using the word consent because it implies rape or assault but the point is the implication of quid pro quo is that the employee doesn't really have a choice because the person controls their employment. Which is why its so off limits in the corporate world

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Having a sidechick isn't really the issue Vince is facing tho it's having a sidechick who he was in a position of power over and could control her employment

To add on, another thing they're looking at is where the money came from for these NDA's because if it came from WWE business accounts instead of his own pockets, that's where it can blow up back in his face. Especially with a publicly traded company and having to answer to shareholders.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To add on, another thing they're looking at is where the money came from for these NDA's because if it came from WWE business accounts instead of his own pockets, that's where it can blow up back in his face. Especially with a publicly traded company and having to answer to shareholders.

Doubt he and McDevitt were that dumb. But giving the woman a raise could be a misuse of company funds.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don’t try to play this off and backtrack. It’s like if I said “all hardcore Boston fans are a$$holes,” then I try to say “Im saying all hardcore NBA fans are a$$holes.” :childplease:
Shut the fukk up, dummy. There's nothing to backtrack over. The post is clearly stated. You're just feeling a way because you fall into that group.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukkin idiot with the juelzing. Are you so filled with pride you can’t admit you were wrong? It ain’t that serious. :scust:
Are you really not joking? My post made a distinction by denoting the HARDCORE AEW fan as opposed to a normal fan. I went on to explain how hardcore fandom is often worse than your normal fan, instead of telling y'all to go bark up another tree like I should have.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Are you really not joking? My post made a distinction by denoting the HARDCORE AEW fan as opposed to a normal fan. I went on to explain how hardcore fandom is often worse than your normal fan, instead of telling y'all to go bark up another tree like I should have.
There ain’t no “hardcore AEW fans” and “AEW fans.” Same goes for the E and other feds. There’s just marks and fans. A mark is a mark no matter what.