Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
That same argument could have been made about Stephanie/HHH as well. Provided Vince didn't use company funds to pay this woman to be silent, I think it probably comes down to WWE's own corporate policy on management dating subordinates. The idea that Vince had a side chick is definitely not an issue at all as he's been very open and public about his many extra-marital affairs over the years.
I think the main thing is that Vince fukked off on 3 mil of company money, a big number showing a liability to shareholders, the wasteful spending is a bigger offense than any moral impropriety.

This is a corporate takeover attempt, and Vince's response shows how out of depth he is, as a carny.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I think the main thing is that Vince fukked off on 3 mil of company money, a big number showing a liability to shareholders, the wasteful spending is a bigger offense than any moral impropriety.

This is a corporate takeover attempt, and Vince's response shows how out of depth he is, as a carny.

That or it shows how concerned he is. Again, you only found out this week, he knew this could blow up publicly months ago

He wasn't on TV much as it was so a sendoff was nothing, he's still in control of the day to day. He might be a carny but he's a billionaire and you don't get there being stupid, he knows who would vote him out and who won't. I don't think there's many up there that would, especially after the billion dollar year coming out a pandemic, he knows that. They're waiting for the story to die down some (it already has) and they'll access damage from there.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats why he said "provided it wasn't company funds". If he was personally spending it, it isn't a liability to shareholders.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
What purpose does the AEW Stinks thread serve if people are gonna keep bringing them up in other threads that have nothing to do with them? :hhh:

bytches like this avoid threads like the jeff dui thread…but will have 30 posts in here…stop tryna police shyt….thats why u Changed ya screen name after i clowned u “mike breh” …u signed up and just immediately talked shyt about me and cry when i responf…u claim to hate wwe but got a fukkn wolf pac name and avi

Cac bozo…that claims to lurked tsc for 3 years

😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 907

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Thats why he said "provided it wasn't company funds". If he was personally spending it, it isn't a liability to shareholders.

But she did get a $100k raise after she started fukking Vince....that's the thing that's most damaging to Vince, because that is fukking with shareholder's money.

If there's several similiar examples of this then he might be cooked.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
1118full-stephanie-mcmahon.jpg

Long term storylines pay off. :wow: