Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

people need to stop listening to idiots like this. up here talkin about consent and shyt. this motherfukker is just making shyt up.

in the real world high level CEO and executives have mistresses/side chicks that they pay. Bill Gates had a sidechick that he openly took vacations with. I know people here don't like Kevin Samuels, but he's laid out this exact scenario before. He was talking about these type of guys would have arrangement with their wives about sidechicks. They would have accounts specifically for the sidechick. The sidechick would be basically working at the company too sometimes. And those sidechicks like that get broke off with good money, they're adults they know what the deal is. It's not no damn "consent" or abuse of power type shyt. this goofy "wrestling journalist" has no idea what he's talking about.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
people need to stop listening to idiots like this. up here talkin about consent and shyt. this motherfukker is just making shyt up.

in the real world high level CEO and executives have mistresses/side chicks that they pay. Bill Gates had a sidechick that he openly took vacations with. I know people here don't like Kevin Samuels, but he's laid out this exact scenario before. He was talking about these type of guys would have arrangement with their wives about sidechicks. They would have accounts specifically for the sidechick. The sidechick would be basically working at the company too sometimes. And those sidechicks like that get broke off with good money, they're adults they know what the deal is. It's not no damn "consent" or abuse of power type shyt. this goofy "wrestling journalist" has no idea what he's talking about.

That fat pimple face beckbeard loser has been “trying” to take down wwe for years…he just makes shyt up…

I already see people back tracking on the “passed her around” comment…

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Having a sidechick isn't really the issue Vince is facing tho it's having a sidechick who he was in a position of power over and could control her employment

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Having a sidechick isn't really the issue Vince is facing tho it's having a sidechick who he was in a position of power over and could control her employment
same shyt Bill gates had and nobody was talkin about "consent" or Metoo. that whole thing about having power over the chick is some hollywood shyt.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

And that's exactly where lines get blurred of what's fair play and what's not. Because everybody has an opinion and their opinion is bond instead of waiting for the fallout, people can hop on social media and use gray area in this story to suggest possible rape scenarios as red meat for their follower base

We're not going to ever know anyway because of the NDA but suggesting anything other than Vince being irresponsible at 700 years old, somehow making it out of all the other scandals with very little damage but it's trim that takes him out is out of bounds

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Do you not understand the distinction or do you just get off on playing stupid?
Dude you brought up AEW and their "hardcore" fans when this thread has nothing to do with them. What Tony Khan did to Swole was wrong and disrespectful as hell, but comparing his sins to Vince's sins is like comparing a paper cut to a bullet wound.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
same shyt Bill gates had and nobody was talkin about "consent" or Metoo. that whole thing about having power over the chick is some hollywood shyt.

Alright well it's not, it happens in the real world too. And it's actually not mutually exclusive to men either

I just have a problem with the fat fukk attempting to drift the convo there for Twitter likes

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

No it's not. Literally ANY corporate job has rules against this. At my job we have to do a sexual harassment HR video course once a year that deals with this EXACT situation which they call "quid pro quo".

CNN's President just had to step down a few months ago for this exact issue.

Bix is a herb trying to tie it into some consent shyt but it's loosely related in the sense that your employment can be threatened by someone who has authority over you if you don't do what they want. shyt any breh in here with an office job has had to go thru an HR video like that.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude you brought up AEW and their "hardcore" fans when this thread has nothing to do with them. What Tony Khan did to Swole was wrong and disrespectful as hell, but comparing his sins to Vince's sins is like comparing a paper cut to a bullet wound.
1) I responded to something somebody posted.
2) I didn't make any comparisons. That's your slanted perspective causing you to see it that way.
3) fukk Vince.
4) Stop being so fukking fragile.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No it's not. Literally ANY corporate job has rules against this. At my job we have to do a sexual harassment HR video course once a year that deals with this EXACT situation which they call "quid pro quo".

CNN's President just had to step down a few months ago for this exact issue.

Bix is a herb trying to tie it into some consent shyt but it's loosely related in the sense that your employment can be threatened by someone who has authority over you if you don't do what they want. shyt any breh in here with an office job has had to go thru an HR video like that.
Microsoft Corp. board members decided that Bill Gates needed to step down from its board in 2020 as they pursued an investigation into the billionaire's prior romantic relationship with a female Microsoft employee that was deemed inappropriate, people familiar with the matter said.May 16, 2021

it's the same situation. nobody was talking about "consent" with Bill Gates. the only reason it's deemed inappropriate is because other people know they can't pop off the bosses mistress and they can't hire their own mistresses. It has nothing to do with him "preying on an innocent helpless victim". that's my point. This bixenpen (or however you spell it) dude implying some rape shyt is goofy shyt.