Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Meh, aside from continuing after Owen died and the Melanie Pillman interview, there's nothing Vince has done that is confirmed that you wouldn't do if you were in his shoes
Covering up murders & pedophilia
Rape
Overt racism
Overt sexism
Suing the widow of the man you killed

I mean, there's a lot of karma coming to that motherfukker:stopitslime:
:mjcry:Still one of the saddest deaths in movie history, Cochise being #1.
Radio Raheem, FTW!!!
Someone get some protection for that woman :mjlol:

I will personally protect her fine ass.
6EukZsl.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
man in business always paying off their mistresses happens every fukking day on wall street and elsewhere...:francis: that's why when metoo came out all those ceo's calmed the fukk down with that shyt....
A practical man? You shouldn't be paying 3 million unless it's ransom for your daughter.
Who constructs sentences this way :what:
Takes a certain mindset

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't know why you feel the need to deflect with this when I said "hardcore" fans. Hardcore fans of every stripe tend to be horrible, especially wrestling fans, and especially that segment of elitist fanboys. Being glad that Khan didn't call off those fans to help stem the flow of racist abuse she was receiving is some hoe ass shyt to say.

Edit: I didn't want to be confrontational.

You literally said hardcore AEW fans, not hardcore fans in general. Come on now. :usure:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Honestly does this matter? The WWE has been positioning themselves to be purchased which is why they did all those budget cuts. Their product is PG and has been for awhile but the only thing left to weed out is the non-PG CEO in VKM. This move will get them sold. VKM will be more of a billionaire and we will all move on.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah Vince is washed :flabbynsick:

I had to work last night and my dvr didn't record last night's show but that shyt is embarrassing as a wrestling fan. Why the hell was he on the show? Dude should be laying low for the immediate future. Also the way the fans were cheering him on was ridiculous. :gucci:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I had to work last night and my dvr didn't record last night's show but that shyt is embarrassing as a wrestling fan. Why the hell was he on the show? Dude should be laying low for the immediate future. Also the way the fans were cheering him on was ridiculous. :gucci:

He wanted one last hurrah if this was gonna be it for him. He said fukk it Imma do this my way(or the high way :dj2: )