Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If true then i's just him trying to save face, but this is a new world and he's not going to get the reaction he thinks.
Circling back because they said his video has 26k dislikes :pachaha:. Vince just needs to fallback and let his wrestlers shine. You already have an entire women's division ready to pop champagne whenever Johnny gets axed.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Having a sidechick isn't really the issue Vince is facing tho it's having a sidechick who he was in a position of power over and could control her employment
That same argument could have been made about Stephanie/HHH as well. Provided Vince didn't use company funds to pay this woman to be silent, I think it probably comes down to WWE's own corporate policy on management dating subordinates. The idea that Vince had a side chick is definitely not an issue at all as he's been very open and public about his many extra-marital affairs over the years.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I shyt on wwe all the time…i think the romAn n brock shytt is over done…they need to make better feuds.. but wwe fans usually dont quote me and act mentally off
You were just in a conversation that had nothing to do with AEW and you brought it up, just like your brought up AEW dozens of other times when it wasn't necessary. :dead:

My back and forth with that guy had nothing to do with a fed, but putting all these weirdos, like yourself, in one pot. A jackass is a jackass no matter what. Go ahead and angry dap this post, loser.:mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
You were just in a conversation that had nothing to do with AEW and you brought it up, just like your brought up AEW dozens of other times when it wasn't necessary. :dead:

My back and forth with that guy had nothing to do with a fed, but putting all these weirdos, like yourself, in one pot. A jackass is a jackass no matter what. Go ahead and angry dap this post, loser.:mjlol:

A poster said aew….u and another aew stooge spent ur Saturday yelln at the guy…i told the poster thats how u guys are….very defensive bunch

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I was at work earlier…whats ur excuse?

😂😂😂

Matter fact im bout to get high and get my dikk sucked…u have fun defending ur company

Lying again. You're supposed to be getting high and your dikk sucked but you're all in my notifications again. Prove your black.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That same argument could have been made about Stephanie/HHH as well. Provided Vince didn't use company funds to pay this woman to be silent, I think it probably comes down to WWE's own corporate policy on management dating subordinates. The idea that Vince had a side chick is definitely not an issue at all as he's been very open and public about his many extra-marital affairs over the years.

It probably could have been but that was a different time in the country and all that and the WWE wasn’t as accepted in the mainstream as it is now. Plus I think the public views it differently when the person in power is a woman.