Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
This is why I can't stand those hardcore AEW fans and all their performative bullshyt. It was obvious back then that they were fine with all the racist hate she was getting because of Tony Khan's bullshyt.
And WWE fans are fine with all of Vince McMahon's racist bullshyt. :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is why I can't stand those hardcore AEW fans and all their performative bullshyt. It was obvious back then that they were fine with all the racist hate she was getting because of Tony Khan's bullshyt.
You living under a rock? Marks are a bunch of weirdos; doesn’t matter what they watch. Alexa Bliss was just threatened, probably because she married some dude.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And WWE fans are fine with all of Vince McMahon's racist bullshyt. :yeshrug:

You living under a rock? Marks are a bunch of weirdos; doesn’t matter what they watch. Alexa Bliss was just threatened, probably because she married some dude.
I don't know why you feel the need to deflect with this when I said "hardcore" fans. Hardcore fans of every stripe tend to be horrible, especially wrestling fans, and especially that segment of elitist fanboys. Being glad that Khan didn't call off those fans to help stem the flow of racist abuse she was receiving is some hoe ass shyt to say.

Edit: I didn't want to be confrontational.

Last edited: