Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Being mad HHH wasn’t involved:heh: All these years later nikkas still butt hurt over the “reign of terror” your child hood is fine let it the fukk go lol

Am I the only one here who liked Evolution? :manny: Yeah what happened with Booker T was complete :mjpls: bullshyt but I blamed Vince more for that

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Nobody in here did though. Nobody was praying for Triple H's downfall. There's some bums on Twitter but who gives a fukk about them?
Hmmmmm
Is there anyone besides @Cattle Mutilation on here who is saying Triple H knew about all of this and should be gone etc. etc...
You already acknowledged one. The response to your question was that there were a few and there have been more since. If you really want the answer you can easily find it.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Cattle :mjlol: Stop man... we all know about @Cattle Mutilation you taking that to heart lol. If Triple H said the sky was blue Cattle would wait until it's raining outside and post a :sas2:
Taking what to heart? I made a joke and replied to people talking to me. I answered your question and now you're playing dumb just like you did then.

I don't take any of this shyt to heart but I know how you get down. I'm not about to argue with you or anyone on here for pages on end.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Taking what to heart? I made a joke and replied to people talking to me. I answered your question and now you're playing dumb just like you did then.

I don't take any of this shyt to heart but I know how you get down. I'm not about to argue with you or anyone on here for pages on end.

The way you phrased this post means you're definitely taking this way too seriously. Everyone knows about Cattle. You're acting like there was more people than him doing what he does...

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
The way you phrased this post means you're definitely taking this way too seriously. Everyone knows about Cattle. You're acting like there was more people than him doing what he does...
And you deleted the part of the post where I said there were others. As did the person who originally responded to your original question. Anyways, have a good day breh. Catch you in the Smackdown thread.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
You're not going to be in the Big Business thread? :why:
Yeah but I'm only watching to see Mercedes and I don't like shytting on a product other people are enjoying just because it ain't my flavor. I just come here to have a good time with folks who like what I like. If her segment works for me I might say something.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This dude Vince was sending wild text messages to another guy in the company (Laurinaitis).

Look, normally, I would say that you're right, but Vince is like Harvey Weinstein - totally off the rails. He's a guy who you would believe would tell Hunter he shyt on some woman's head and Hunter having to put his hands up and say that he didn't want to know the details.

I mean, Hunter wasn't around at the time, but is it really that crazy to think that Vince was open with details and that people smart enough not to want to know backed away?

This is a man who wants to fukk his own daughter and tried to run an angle about fukking his own daughter. I do believe Vince would giddily tell his daughter that he and Brock were going to violate a woman with the Bobby Lashley dildo later that night. I don't think it's that crazy to believe it.

Lol I hear you, but Vince was also fukkin on shorty with Johnny Ace. That was his partner in crime.

People like Nick and Steph aren’t accused of any involvement other than being privy to a relationship at some point and keeping it low. It’s hard to imagine Vince detailing his sex orgies in a text chain with his daughter and Nick Khan.

I know it’s Vince and he’s a maniac but we also have to be logical when we throwing accusations around that even the accuser isn’t actually accusing. It’s like a lot of ya’ll read an exert or a clickbaity title, and just imagine the rest

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
3nDWXqp.png