Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Bruv every promotion has retarded stans, to say it's only AEW is idiotic. It's like 5 percent of people saying that about Triple H, just like it's probably 5 percent of WWE stans hoping AEW goes out of business.

BTW not going at you bruv
Of course

There are plenty of WWE stans too, I never claimed that it was only one side who had them. While not a perfect product, I'm still a fan of the WWE style but I'm also on record here wanting AEW to be as healthy as possible for the good of the industry and both fanbases (which will naturally require some changes). I'm all for Vince getting his (I didn't even start watching again until he was ousted the first time) as well as anyone else who actually did something that was legitimately improper. But I'm not about to go around praying for the downfall of anyone because it helps my agenda, that's unhinged behavior.

We should be able to laugh at deranged idiots taking Ls together, no matter which side they're pulling for.
:mjgrin:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He and Trump really are two peas in a pod. They'd rather take everything down than just disappear quietly, though at least McMahon has hundreds of millions of dollars while Trump is grifting like a whore to pay up.

And now he's hanging out in hell waiting for Sandusky to join him.

There's no indication that Vince has said anything about this. At all. The two names appear to be coming out in these new reports now because Janel Grant's lawyer responded to a question in an interview confirming it was them two.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think ppl just running with shyt. One of the reports says Khan and Blum didnt know anything about the abuse, but may have just thought Vince was just fukking Grant. There's a difference in the two. But social media just wants to trash shyt so running with it.

Also it seems some nikkas are heartbroken Triple H wasnt CO 1. Now they going "He had to have known, anyone who thinks he didnt can fukk off!!!!!!" :mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I think ppl just running with shyt. One of the reports says Khan and Blum didnt know anything about the abuse, but may have just thought Vince was just fukking Grant. There's a difference in the two. But social media just wants to trash shyt so running with it.

Also it seems some nikkas are heartbroken Triple H wasnt CO 1. Now they going "He had to have known, anyone who thinks he didnt can fukk off!!!!!!" :mjlol:
Dead ass..it’s by far some of the most wildest shyt I’ve seen :wtf:

nikkas are legit angry that Hunter could legit be clean with all this. If folks actually READ the lawsuit and paid attention to the dates. It seems like Vince was fukking ole girl around that time period where Hunter was dealing with his heart issue.

Sure Stephanie might have known, but why are folks SO SURE she told Hunter what was going on when in reality he was probably recovering from surgery and she didn’t go into details with him because she didn’t want to stress him out?

MAYBE Triple H might have dead ass had no idea the extent on what his father in law was doing and it was shocking to even him?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Mania season is such a hit right now that I think these news are not gonna create the waves Vince think they will. Fans are too invested and they don't want to concern themselves with Vince's abusive and demonic ways.

Honest question; should it?

Granted, Vince been inside the WWE for the better part of the last two years.

But, every hardcore fans seems to understand there was a power struggle.

People made their minds up about Vince years ago.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Honest question; should it?
You are asking the wrong person. I gave up on any notion about the wrestling business not being a cesspool of bad/illegal behavior and literal crimes 20 years ago. So shyt like this doesn't take away from me enjoying wrestling.

It's a fukked up and very interesting story but this update does not add much to it. If this was September and WWE was on a cold streak, I think it would cause more noise because some fans would be asking for people to get fired and trying to start viral campaigns about it. But the company is too damn hot for shyt like this to get to them at that level.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Dead ass..it’s by far some of the most wildest shyt I’ve seen :wtf:

nikkas are legit angry that Hunter could legit be clean with all this. If folks actually READ the lawsuit and paid attention to the dates. It seems like Vince was fukking ole girl around that time period where Hunter was dealing with his heart issue.

Sure Stephanie might have known, but why are folks SO SURE she told Hunter what was going on when in reality he was probably recovering from surgery and she didn’t go into details with him because she didn’t want to stress him out?

MAYBE Triple H might have dead ass had no idea the extent on what his father in law was doing and it was shocking to even him?
Could he known? Yes

Could he known of the full extent of everything surrounding it? No

Yes Triple H was seen on Vince’s side

Yes he’s his son in law

But there’re relationship has been strained for years now it’s not like Vince was like

“Hey Paul check out out what I’m doing with this intern you want in”:youngsabo:

Also did Triple H know if her? Yes

But it’s also not like she was like

“Paul Vince & Johnny just raped me in his office help”:damn:

“Sure but let me finish this paper work first”:hhh:

People just hate the NXT Black & Gold style of booking that bad:dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think knowing Vince was having an inappropriate relationship with some young woman and was paying her company money to keep quiet about it is a lot different than knowing intimate details about weird sex kinks they were into, dildos named after wrestlers, forced orgies and Brock Lesnar auctions. I think the two get conflated amongst wrestling stans, usually disingenuously.. and it’s kinda irresponsible

Do I believe a guy like Nick Khan was made privy to some relationship Vince was having and likely did whatever was in the best interest of the company to keep it low? For shyt sure. But do I believe Nick knew intricate explicit details of sex fantasies they were living out? That’s a stretch. To believe that, you’d have to believe Vince was all giddy, chatting it up with his own daughter like “look what I made shorty do last night! Tonight I’m gonna force her to fukk Brock Lesnar pal!”

It’s like, get real lol. I think the constant in all of this is the fact that Vince McMahon was beyond powerful, and was using that power in a nasty way. The rest will get settled by lawyers and a judge. Until that day comes, the aggressive speculation and calling for peoples jobs, some of who ended up not even being named in the lawsuit in any form or fashion, is all just irresponsible chatter

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As wrestling fans we're practically getting what we always wanted: Vince to finally get his. I don't get the tribal jargon in trying to take everyone down. And as a dude that doesn't care to watch WWE these days to pray for that company's downfall is pedestrian at the very least. If they go down the mainstream wrestling industry dies as we know it on the states.