Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
Do I believe a guy like Nick Khan was made privy to some relationship Vince was having and likely did whatever was in the best interest of the company to keep it low? For shyt sure. But do I believe Nick knew intricate explicit details of sex fantasies they were living out? That’s a stretch. To believe that, you’d have to believe Vince was all giddy, chatting it up with his own daughter like “look what I made shorty do last night! Tonight I’m gonna force her to fukk Brock Lesnar pal!”
This dude Vince was sending wild text messages to another guy in the company (Laurinaitis).

Look, normally, I would say that you're right, but Vince is like Harvey Weinstein - totally off the rails. He's a guy who you would believe would tell Hunter he shyt on some woman's head and Hunter having to put his hands up and say that he didn't want to know the details.

I mean, Hunter wasn't around at the time, but is it really that crazy to think that Vince was open with details and that people smart enough not to want to know backed away?

This is a man who wants to fukk his own daughter and tried to run an angle about fukking his own daughter. I do believe Vince would giddily tell his daughter that he and Brock were going to violate a woman with the Bobby Lashley dildo later that night. I don't think it's that crazy to believe it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mania season is such a hit right now that I think these news are not gonna create the waves Vince think they will. Fans are too invested and they don't want to concern themselves with Vince's abusive and demonic ways.

It is what it is... WWE is hitting on all cylinders headed into Mania. People want to be entertained. This shyt ain't gonna stop the show from going on and stop anyone from watching it :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bruv every promotion has retarded stans, to say it's only AEW is idiotic. It's like 5 percent of people saying that about Triple H, just like it's probably 5 percent of WWE stans hoping AEW goes out of business.

BTW not going at you bruv

There's WWE fans telling Bianca she don't belong on the WWE 2K cover and that she's only there cause she's black. 90% of all wrestling fans are loser dirtbags.